Check Out Our Shop
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    es-powderbroker, the mod who started this thread, posted twice in this thread two days ago. What is the frequency of updates you would like? Should they send you a certified letter every other day?
    Last edited by Danno; 05-03-2024 at 04:09 PM.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

How am I supposed to know he's a moderator? He's not even a powder broker anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Says upload failed when I try to upload any photos. I got 2 uploaded on the first post I tried in the Wasatch thread, then it just fails on any attempts after than. Along with the "wait 45sec..."

Shit is slowly getting fixed, as evidenced by the pic posted. It’s a journey not a process. The powers that be seem still interested in keeping the server door propped open.

Keep your hands inside the ride at all times.

While fixing stuff, can we fix the menu text color in the classic dark blue them? It is still white on white.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

To go along with the app date issue (ie jumping to some random date), neither tapatalk or the TGR app communicate with the desktop version like they used to (apologies if I am mangling the correct tech language). In the past, if you viewed a thread in one of the apps, then later viewed the forum via desktop, the desktop view "knew" that you had seen those posts already. Now, if I look at a thread on one of the apps, then later on the desktop, it doesn't know that I have already seen those posts, there is a communication breakdown.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

still getting double posts regularly, and still occasionally getting the URI too large error

TGR forum bugs have a sense of humor, it seems, because almost every post I make about the double posting only posts once, while numerous others double post.

Still have the issue that when opening threads the app won’t keep track of where I was in the thread. Everything going to 5/4

Get the 45 second warning every time I post along with a screen view of the whole thread stacked. The URI warning page about 3 of 5 times when I open the forum.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I also get the 45 second warning on every post. Clearly it tried to to double post and the mechanism caught it.

I'm also getting the 45 second warning on every post - using Brave browser on Windows.

summit, are you using the app on windows as well?

vt-f browser or app?

i think they owe us an update soon,
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Safari on MacBook Pro

Edit; surprisingly this posted without any warning, a first!
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I'm Chrome on Windows

Tapatalk is still glacially slow. Now, with tapatalks video ads, whenever one of those appears the forum completely locks up until I back out and shut it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

iPhone app seems to be working okay dokay

This place makes Alpine Zone look good.

Where is that guy?

I bet he could fix it.
    watch out for snakes

Where is that guy?

I bet he could fix it.
    watch out for snakes

Where is that guy?
    watch out for snakes

4/15 Site Issues: login maybe resolved kind of sort of and ongoing adventures

I recently installed the tapatalk app since I could not get the TGR app to function at all the past several months (I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it would not open or would almost immediately crash upon opening.)
    Tapatalk seems ok except that I consistently get a redirected to a scanning website that looks like a fake norton site. I immediately close it but it’s annoying AF.
    Does anyone else have that happen? Maybe I need to get an ad blocker?
    I have a shit load of stoke that I have wanted to post for months and finally the pic uploader works but this tapatalk redirect is turning me off. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    skid luxury

Tapatalk is annoying as fuck. Are you on android or iPhone? The app on iPhone hasn’t been much of an issue for me other than a few weeks w the picture less probs which seem ok now. I think I updated the map a month or so ago, but didn’t have any real issues that I recall doing so. We miss your posts /stoke tho so figure this shit out! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post

I have a shit load of stoke that I have wanted to post for months and finally the pic uploader works but this tapatalk redirect is turning me off. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    You'll have to come over and send some ' Dispatches from the Waxroom '.

youtube embed not working today

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    I still get the well documented issue of Tapatalk threads opening up to a post from a year ago (for me, June 23, 2023). But now I'm getting a new issue where, when I go to the last post, things are all out of order. A post from 5 minutes ago will be ~10 posts back, followed by assorted posts from a couple weeks ago. So I have to scroll back a bit to find the recent stuff.

This seems like it started at about the same time that some other stuff was fixed a few days ago.

Also finding that everything is loading super, super slowly on Tapatalk.

Desktop seems normal.
    I had this one last night.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    While fixing stuff, can we fix the menu text color in the classic dark blue them? It is still white on white.
    Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    I also get the 45 second warning on every post. Clearly it tried to to double post and the mechanism caught it.
    Windows - Chrome - multiple computers, every time.