Check Out Our Shop
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    I never noticed your posts before but good job bringing attention to the fact that you’re up there with the most clueless posters.

Whether someone should have consolidated these threads and put some stickies up is debatable but everyone here seems to spend time in their own little corners and it’s like whack a mole addressing these piecemeal complaints.

here goes again.

TGR has consultants to keep this forum humming and when they updated some code it caused other things to break. I doubt that it was intentional in any way and also hard to test for the way this is all assembled. But they are getting paid to fix these issues and they’re working with vBulletin to do so.

No one is happy that things aren’t working but it isn’t a question of not caring or money. These guys are in fact getting paid and they’re working every day.

There isn’t much we can do as moderators beyond keeping them up to date with the laundry list of shit that’s broken. Is it that you think we haven’t done that or that we can’t do more that is the problem?

Anyway, the login should be working again from browsers but I haven’t checked yet.

Image uploading is next. I need to get back to Irul’s mom as it’s my turn again.

BEST REGARDS
    Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    yeah, the ModTeam doesn't give a shit about this forum or its users whatsoever. I might have poked the dragon a little when I told them I hoped I wasn't distracting them from their busy day in front of a screen.
    Yo zippy, ragging on a bunch of volunteers VOLUNTEERS who aren't the tech pros actually doing the fix is super helpful in fixing things...
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    I never noticed your posts before but good job bringing attention to the fact that you’re up there with the most clueless posters.

Whether someone should have consolidated these threads and put some stickies up is debatable but everyone here seems to spend time in their own little corners and it’s like whack a mole addressing these piecemeal complaints.

here goes again.

TGR has consultants to keep this forum humming and when they updated some code it caused other things to break. I doubt that it was intentional in any way and also hard to test for the way this is all assembled. But they are getting paid to fix these issues and they’re working with vBulletin to do so.

No one is happy that things aren’t working but it isn’t a question of not caring or money. These guys are in fact getting paid and they’re working every day.

There isn’t much we can do as moderators beyond keeping them up to date with the laundry list of shit that’s broken. Is it that you think we haven’t done that or that we can’t do more that is the problem?

Anyway, the login should be working again from browsers but I haven’t checked yet.

Image uploading is next. I need to get back to Irul’s mom as it’s my turn again.

BEST REGARDS
    In the words of our ancestors, go fuck yourself

Keep digging jam tart.
    Thanks Xpow. Ill do my part and donate 2 boxes of tissues. One for jam tarts tears and one for iruls moms back

Sent from my SM-S711W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Isnt the TGR Team a whole floor sized cube farm and a bunch of guys with headsets ?
    Nope. Just a couple of sophons.

It's all part of an inter-galactic plot to thwart forum technological advancement.

P.S. Thank you mods and tech folks!
    Last edited by fomofo; 04-11-2024 at 11:44 AM.
    The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there.

Everyone should refresh their browser and note that the reply, edit and reply with quote buttons are working again.

So, progress has been made.

At least the degree to which people trivialize others experience and effort is consistent!
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Keep digging jam tart.
    Thanks Xpow. Ill do my part and donate 2 boxes of tissues. One for jam tarts tears and one for iruls moms back

Sent from my SM-S711W using TGR Forums mobile app
    i just like fucking with the mods. I'm not shedding a tear, I find it hilarious getting you guys all worked up over typed words in the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    Well, since the ship is sinking and everybody's feet are already wet let me just throw this out there as a final post from the top of the mizzen mast as the horizon disappears...

"Nobody wants to see your fucking GoPro footage, you are a mediocre skier at best doing basic shit
    I dunno, man, I thought DTM's gopro footage was pretty sick.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    i just like fucking with the mods. I'm not shedding a tear, I find it hilarious getting you guys all worked up over typed words in the interwebs.
    Aw, isn't that cute. Later troll.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I dunno, man, I thought DTM's gopro footage was pretty sick.
    The exception shouldn't make the rule.

To reiterate, if it’s a matter of funds to maintain this site as it exists, I am sure that a capital callout would be fairly simple to achieve with this groups resources.
    In other words, I’m down for some cash, I have way, way too many hours invested in this nuthouse to just have it dissapear.
    I’m sure others feel the same, even if it’s just to tighten things up.
    Mods, just ask.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Aw, isn't that cute. Later troll.
    Bye, Gary! Good thing we never interacted that much anyways. No loss...

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    To reiterate, if it’s a matter of funds to maintain this site as it exists, I am sure that a capital callout would be fairly simple to achieve with this groups resources.
    In other words, I’m down for some cash, I have way, way too many hours invested in this nuthouse to just have it dissapear.
    I’m sure others feel the same, even if it’s just to tighten things up.
    Mods, just ask.
    You'd probably have better luck riding your bike over with an envelope of cash.

Well, I would be happy to bring them a box of tacos from Street Foods, but I doubt anyone at TGR World HQ are actually physically working on this, we are just the red-headed stepchildren that occasionally scream for attention.
    But yeah, I get your point.

Well, I would be happy to bring them a box of tacos from Street Foods, but I doubt anyone at TGR World HQ are actually physically working on this, we are just the red-headed stepchildren that occasionally scream for attention.
    But yeah, I get your point.
    You mean to tell me Todd isn't sitting there telling New Andrew's replacement intern to just try ctrl+alt+del a few more times?

I feel lied to.
    I still call it The Jake.

Todd is actually a simulacrum, just a much more refined Max Headroom.
    We have all been lied to!

And KAI is an AI hallucination.

HEY, the edit function works again! Thanks!

aren't all you guys in IT, which is why you can wank around all day insted of doing work ?

this is just normal life in the IT trenches altho it usually happens monday AM after a sunday morning update
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    You mean to tell me Todd isn't sitting there telling New Andrew's replacement intern to just try ctrl+alt+del a few more times?

I feel lied to.
    No Ashlee in customer service either to come over and distract us from the problems.

I wonder whatever happened to the “Dextrous As Fuck” gal.
    I hope she continued her career in marketing, she fucking nailed it with us goons.
    I still choose Hestra a little bit because of that!

I feel lied to.
    I'm picturing the enhance scene from super troopers.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    I'm picturing the enhance scene from super troopers.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    No Ashlee in customer service either to come over and distract us from the problems.
    Wait, what's next? You gonna tell me the wrestling is fake, or Santa isn't real? What the fuck is going on indeed?!?
    I still call it The Jake.

Wait, what's next? You gonna tell me the wrestling is fake, or Santa isn't real? What the fuck is going on indeed?!?
    Nahhhh

I wonder whatever happened to the “Dextrous As Fuck” gal.
    I hope she continued her career in marketing, she fucking nailed it with us goons.
    I still choose Hestra a little bit because of that!
    She’s still on here.

Same effect on me, Hestra still my go-to glove because of that.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Nahhhh

Have we tried the Comcast method? Unplug everything, count to thirty, then plug everything back in?

so which one is the any key ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know