Check Out Our Shop

ISO/WTB - Moment Commander 108 (182)

Really wanting the Moment Commander 108 (182). Regret not grabbing the one being sold on eBay a while back. Really wanting a charger for next season and love the last top sheet on the Commander 108.

Quote Originally Posted by MNazWIcoWA View Post
    Really wanting the Moment Commander 108 (182). Regret not grabbing the one being sold on eBay a while back. Really wanting a charger for next season and love the last top sheet on the Commander 108.
    How about a 188?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by BeHuWe View Post
    How about a 188?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yeah I was looking at your 188. With my main mountain being Stevens Pass (smaller mountain) and me being 5'9" 175 I am not sure I want the 188 length. I am tempted though.

Hey still looking for a 182?

I've got a minty pair that was part of a big quiver. 9.5/10 condition as I jacked up my back and these bad boys have seen minimal use.

Updated 22/23 model (I think. With the screaming wolf + crow topsheets) with one mount for a 26.5 Salomon. I don't have boots anymore so can't remember exact BSL but can track it down if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Cars Suck View Post

I've got a minty pair that was part of a big quiver. 9.5/10 condition as I jacked up my back and these bad boys have seen minimal use.

Updated 22/23 model (I think. With the screaming wolf + crow topsheets) with one mount for a 26.5 Salomon. I don't have boots anymore so can't remember exact BSL but can track it down if you're interested.
    I am interested! PM'd you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cars Suck View Post

those are the 20/21 top sheet.