Check Out Our Shop
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Also, 100% has a bunch of sales and there's a 40% off code (on top of the sale price) floating around the Deals forum on MTBR. I just bought two tech tees, a pair of goggles, an extra lens, and 4 pairs of socks for $60.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Also, 100% has a bunch of sales and there's a 40% off code (on top of the sale price) floating around the Deals forum on MTBR. I just bought two tech tees, a pair of goggles, an extra lens, and 4 pairs of socks for $60.
    MTBR thread with codez: https://www.mtbr.com/threads/100-50-off-code.1229371/
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

^^^ thanks! That's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Meconium View Post
    PEARL iZUMI has some for under $30. Often manufacturer web pages have better clearance sales if you check around. Colorado cyclist is going out of business maybe they got some
    Thanks. sale in canada as well.

Got a bib short with pocket/storage for me and some tights for mrs Mntlion. under $100 CND all in

if you sign up for emails you get a 15% extra off code that works on sale stuff too.

Has anyone played around with the 100% full face helmets? I'm tempted to buy one for the few lift days I year I might ride a year with the kid. I fit Giro/Scott/Smith helmets pretty well (Oval head) and Poc, etc. (round) fits like garbage on me.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    This is a hell of a deal, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

^x2

Thanks for sharing

50% off 100%! Holy crap, I just got so much stuff for $125. Can't not do it.

Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    50% off 100%! Holy crap, I just got so much stuff for $125. Can't not do it.
    Put together an order with a couple friends that was over $1k worth of gear at msrp for a total of $269
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Seems stuff is selling out quick and a lot of items are now marked "Final Sale" and non-returnable. But, I got some sunglasses, a helmet, and a couple of jerseys for $150. Thanks!

Shimano chains on eBay legit or counterfeit? I need some for my ecargo bike that chews through them quick.

Both. You have to be very, very careful. Personally, I would ONLY buy chains from a U.S. based distributor with no questions asked returns.

https://youtu.be/79K-T0RWV84?si=T68krlL3AylRcbSX

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/t...hains-on-ebay/

This was much more prevalent during the pandemic, but I’m sure some are still getting sold.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

PSA/Deals Thread

Somehow bought 5 jerseys and spent $278.
    Probably because I added a $400 helmet.
    Codes are funky. The MTBR 50% didn’t apply to the helmet, but the 40% one did. Then I googled around and found a 50% code that worked on everything. Stoked.

edit to add: I guess we can’t say MTBR is completely useless yet.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by jm2e; 04-30-2024 at 06:25 AM.
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Somehow bought 5 jerseys and spent $278.
    Probably because I added a $400 helmet.
    Codes are funky. The MTBR 50% didn’t apply to the helmet, but the 40% one did. Then I googled around and found a 50% code that worked on everything. Stoked.

edit to add: I guess we can’t say MTBR is completely useless yet.

Yeah I wasn’t able to get the code to work for helmets which is probably a good thing overall for my finances. Still kinda tempted to place a second order and get a trajecta for $75, but never tried one on and it’s final sale now though I’m sure I could easily sell it for that price

Got an email from Adidas talking about a 40% off sale. Just snagged a pair of Five Tens for $66 down from $160. You've gotta jump through a hoop or two and sign up for their email list or club or whatever.

https://www.adidas.com/us/men-member...ountain_biking

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbest Known Time View Post
    Got an email from Adidas talking about a 40% off sale. Just snagged a pair of Five Tens for $66 down from $160. You've gotta jump through a hoop or two and sign up for their email list or club or whatever.

https://www.adidas.com/us/men-member...ountain_biking
    Anyone have thoughts on how the freerider pro canvas compares to the regular freerider pro?

Ok, I went down a large outdoor retailer and tried on a bunch of full face helmets in size Medium in the name of science. I have a oval head and fit Smith, Scott, Fox, and Giro mediums. POC feels like crap on my head.

Giro Mainline - Nice fit, comparable to 100%
    100% Trajecta - Fit well, the front of the helmet needed a tad bit more padding in the front/brow vs. the aircraft, but will work
    100% Aircraft 2 - Nice fit, comfy, nice high end 'DH' helmet . Comes with a nice bag too.
    IXS trigger, fit ok, the side/back of my head we hitting the foam and hurt. The boa fit system is nice though.

I ended up ordering a Trajecta, I don't think I'm going to wear a FF that much, so I couldn't justify the 2.5x cost of an Aircraft 2..

Also code 24TREKVIP50 will get you 50% off helmets, goggle, etc. at 100%. I ordered a Trajecta helmet, 3 pairs of goggles, 3x gloves, and a bunch of socks for $150 to get the free shipping..
    Last edited by sfotex; 05-01-2024 at 09:03 AM.

Code for discount is wonderful, but useless if you don't specify which retailer it works with.

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    Code for discount is wonderful, but useless if you don't specify which retailer it works with.
    100percent.com

100% chance you’re not following the last several posts.

100percent.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1714692545.950796.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	492988
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1714692558.601677.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	603.4 KB 
ID:	492989
    Helmet & jerseys arrived today after ordering after midnight on Monday.
    Stoked. Got the large lid based on reviews saying they fit small. Complete set of alternate pads is so helpful. Swapped in smaller cheek pads and bigger everything else.
    Got medium SS and large LS based on reviews and plan for elbow pads with LS. Works good on my 5’ 10” 165lb with pot belly and no muscles.

You scored. Nice.

How do they fit? I'm a classic Aria 'round oval' fit, curious if these fit that head style or others

EDIT: Disregard. I must be drunk, missed the post above answering the same effin question I just asked
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

Where are the drivetrain deals?
    As in, the blue collar drivetrain buyer who just wants SLX/XT/GX level stuff.