Check Out Our Shop

Park City Wedding Transport Options

Didn't want to cunt up the Wasatch thread with this so here goes.
    Fiance and I live in SLC but are planning our Wedding up Browns Canyon in June. We've been to a few weddings around the country where they had school busses as shuttles.
    We're trying to keep the budget in check so that means, from what we've found, most transport companies are out of the question.
    Anyone have a line on school bus rentals/charters/etc in that area or something inexpensive for transport to and from PCMR lot to Browns canyon and 1x back shuttle?

Also, before we go with Chubasco as caterer, anyone have a good, cheap place in that area that would do food that we may completely overlook?
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Also, before we go with Chubasco as caterer, anyone have a good, cheap place in that area that would do food that we may completely overlook?
    Have you considered Leonardo's Market? I recall seeing catering as an option at one point. The Mrs and I have differ opinions on food quality.

I've been a huge fan of that place over chubbys far and away. Best tacos in PC for sure. its on the list.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Just have a true maggot wedding.

Catering by byates1.

babybear is an ordained minister so she can officiate.

Instead of renting a bus, just enlist all the maggots from the Station Wagon thread who brag about how much room they have, to drive everyone around.

Makers Telemark as DJ for the reception.

I bet you could pull off this wedding for roughly $37 total.

Sent from my island using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters