Check Out Our Shop
Page 157 of 165 FirstFirst ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 4108
    dent deny deny
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Right, that's what makes you so incredibly stupid.
    so you're saying I said those things as some sort of super clever way of pointing out that I didn't say them?

I get itnow. You're still nuts and an idiot.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Hey, Good Will Hunting

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/new...a-marine-base/

Are we fucked or not?

Thanks,

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    No Leroy, you've got it backwards. How can any person be that dumb? Leroy must have studied at The University of 'Duuuuuuhhhhhh? The listed items explain what Leroy got wrong, according to him, about the Houthis not having any connection with Hamas, not that he said those things. I hope this answers any questions.
    While you are entirely correct as to what he asserted, he is winning by obdurate denial, rendering you increasingly irate. Being honest is much less important to him than it is to you. Most of what you post ranges from educational to insightful, this all goes away when you argue with him. Never wrestle with a pig, you both get covered with mud, and the pig likes it.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    While you are entirely correct as to what he asserted, he is winning by obdurate denial, rendering you increasingly irate. Being honest is much less important to him than it is to you. Most of what you post ranges from educational to insightful, this all goes away when you argue with him. Never wrestle with a pig, you both get covered with mud, and the pig likes it.

We can work with this kid, a little polish, here and there, and he could be something. He’s got the hardware.

I think he just needs to get laid.

And another front opens up.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

No Leroy, you've got it backwards. How can any person be that dumb? Leroy must have studied at The University of 'Duuuuuuhhhhhh? The listed items explain what Leroy got wrong, according to him, about the Houthis not having any connection with Hamas, not that he said those things. I hope this answers any questions.
    HOw did i get those things wrong?

You can claim I failed to mention them, but in what way did I get them wrong?

This is some serious crazy person stuff. I'm wrong about things I never said.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    It should be suuuuupuer easy to quote where I said these things.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Leroy - Please define "Moral high ground".

Why must it be leveled? That is, why must you take pains to assert over and over that "Neither side has any moral high ground"? Like a carping carp, Carp carp carping on an undefined unsatisfying unproductive carp modality.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Becausethey are both committing human rights abuses and atrocities? Pretty freaking simple answer there. You act like its some sort of mental gymnastics, you're the one who has to distort reality. Its pretty simple, they're both committing human rights abuses.

lol one can say that about any and every armed conflict in the history of the planet, and the sillier one is, the more likely one is to employ sweeping generalizations like that...

Just blatting silly accusations is not a definition of "Moral high ground", a term you rely on again and again but cannot even define; to wit an equivocation, a prevarication, autotune.

This begs the question, HoW wOkE iS tHe MoRaL hIgH gRoUnD rLlLlLlY/? I know you can feel me!

TGR Slingblade can't answer questions like that. Not after his mother smothered, eviscerated, stuffed and donated him to an orphanage.

TGR Slingblade can't answer questions like that. Not after his mother smothered, eviscerated, stuffed and donated him to an orphanage.

GoTtA gRiLl LiKe PoSt MaLoOoOoOoNe

TGR Slingblade…
    I like that.

yea, there are some connections. But they do not share ethnic identity, cultural identity, etc. Its just kind of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. and they both don't like the US.

the two populations do not have much history of interaction directly with each other.

Obviously they are in the same region and do not exist in a vacuum, congrats for not only being incredibly pedantic but doing so in a weird word game 'you're objectively wrong about things you didn't say because i'm so smug about my well whataboutisms that I treat them as gospel". Its bizzarre.

They aren't really connected. Even your listed connections more feature them as having iran as a mutual connection.

but you're so fucking stupid you want to fight with me no matter what. You made you yourself look like an absolute idiot in the fitness after 40 thread because you wanted to make fun of me for something i said about skiing fitness, when the post after mine and before yours linked to ted Ligety saying the exact same thing as i did. and when I called you out on it, you admitted that irrespective of fact or logic or truth, you have compulsion to make fun of me and try desperately to feel like you're smarting than me for some reason.

Its pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    lol one can say that about any and every armed conflict in the history of the planet, and the sillier one is, the more likely one is to employ sweeping generalizations like that...

Just blatting silly accusations is not a definition of "Moral high ground", a term you rely on again and again but cannot even define; to wit an equivocation, a prevarication, autotune.

This begs the question, HoW wOkE iS tHe MoRaL hIgH gRoUnD rLlLlLlY/? I know you can feel me!
    ok yea thatsfine. Great point. Well, I'm not the one acting like this isn't the case. People in this thread are acting like this is a one sided black and white sisue. So congrats on admitting there is nuance and culpability on both sides. You can go back to acting like the opposite is true. Im not doing any mental gymnastics to level the moral playing field. I don't need to. I just am not doing any mental gymnastics to make it seem less level than it is.

I doubt any solutions or higher consciousness thinking is going to come out of the tgr forums, but there is no collective brainstorming for solutions unless you stop the black and white distortion of reality that you seem to need to cope with reality.

Like, the college protestors are often idiots, but i don't think that means isreal gets to just conquer gaza. I mean they do obviously no international law applies to them. I just wonder why you guys don't ask why instead of just mindlessly defend them.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    ok yea thatsfine. Great point. Well, I'm not the one acting like this isn't the case. People in this thread are acting like this is a one sided black and white sisue. So congrats on admitting there is nuance and culpability on both sides. You can go back to acting like the opposite is true. Im not doing any mental gymnastics to level the moral playing field. I don't need to. I just am not doing any mental gymnastics to make it seem less level than it is.

I doubt any solutions or higher consciousness thinking is going to come out of the tgr forums, but there is no collective brainstorming for solutions unless you stop the black and white distortion of reality that you seem to need to cope with reality.

Like, the college protestors are often idiots, but i don't think that means isreal gets to just conquer gaza. I mean they do obviously no international law applies to them. I just wonder why you guys don't ask why instead of just mindlessly defend them.

More of that outside agitator reveal.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/16/us/uc...nvs/index.html

Glamping late-modern revolutionary nihilism trying to set the world on fire proving Marx’s remark that “history repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce”.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    More of that outside agitator reveal.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/16/us/uc...nvs/index.html
    That seems “mostly peaceful”

“Good people on both sides”

PS. Shocked that is a CNN piece. Seems the narrative has shifted. But why? Dems losing part of the base?
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

The IDF has found the bodies of three hostages, including Nova Festival partygoer Shani Louk, from the Gaza Strip. The Israeli military, who also found the bodies of Itzhak Gelerenter and Amit Buskila, said they were recovered during an overnight operation carried with Shin Bet, an Israeli intelligence agency. More to follow.

IDF find the body of Israeli hostage Shani Louk - seven months after she was paraded semi-naked in the back of a truck by Hamas in images that horrified the world

The photograph won the AP reporter Ali Mahmud the Team Picture Story of the Year award.
    https://www.poy.org/81/14.html

RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Very graphic warning: https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Hamas terror enforcers shooting Gaza civilians including a kid for taking free humanitarian aid without Hamas approval (aka paying Hamas).

That needs to be on western TV

A helicopter carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi crashed in foggy weather Sunday, according to state-run media, which said Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian and other officials were also on board. Their condition is not yet known, and the helicopter has not been found.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

^I'll have a coke!