Check Out Our Shop
Page 156 of 164 FirstFirst ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4094
    Tell me again about the comedian savior of Ukraine that played a piano with his penis and then starred in a tv show where he was president of Ukraine before was (s)elected and now they have no elections.

But muh Russia bad. Let’s send some nukes.

And you think drumpf is a joke? (Which he is. But Zelensky is beyond drumpf)

Zelensky is cashing in. Can’t blame him. Reminds me of the billions in cash sent to Iran under Obama the anointed one. Which money went to hesbolah and Hamas and terrorists killing.

At least poo tin rides horses bare chested. Haven’t seen footage of his piano penis playing.
    PS. He’s KGB. Comprimat. So was shrub sr.
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    It's about people who fell for Russian propaganda campaigns, of which Cono is just one of many.
    Let’s settle this accurately. We swap names and addresses via PM, I sue you for libel, we let a judge decide?

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Tell me again about the comedian savior of Ukraine that played a piano with his penis and then starred in a tv show where he was president of Ukraine before was (s)elected and now they have no elections.

But muh Russia bad. Let’s send some nukes.
    Russia is bad because a day doesn't go by when a high ranking official or state television doesn't threaten to nuke the West. How is that not obvious?

Zelensky is following Ukrainian law—and the public mood—not calling wartime elections. Talking points surrounding wartime elections has been mostly external, leaving most Ukrainians baffled.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Let’s settle this accurately. We swap names and addresses via PM, I sue you for libel, we let a judge decide?
    The receipts are in the Ukraine thread. Cono promoted & boosted every Putin talking point he came across. He never met Russian propaganda he didn't want take home for the night. None of these propaganda efforts would succeed without Western citizens who share the autocratic world’s goals.

It's about people who fell for Russian propaganda campaigns, of which Cono is just one of many.

In the heart of autocracies lies a fundamental flaw: the Russians, the Chinese, the Iranians, and their counterparts understand well a free societies transparency, accountability, justice, and democracy holds sway over a portion of their populace, as it does over many souls dwelling in the shadow of dictatorship. Despite their best efforts, even the most intricate surveillance systems fail to entirely stifle it. Thus, the very notions of democracy and freedom must be delegitimized, particularly in the regions where they have long bloomed.

That's why MAGA-Cono is arguing conspiracy theory Jewish-Americans can't be trusted because anyone with more than one passport is not loyal to America. He wants to
    I’m legally jewish Mr Will Hunting

We know when to fight, and when not too. Like when we finished off the French, then just to prove we could, came back and burned your White House down.

I also know, from direct experience, in my family, from the horses mouth, when a country is facing war, people who seek to further to divide it, by slinging libel insults, are as much an enemy as the Nazis we’re.

I’ll bet your family rationed butter and gasoline. Tough times.

wtf. That’s insane.

So libel now includes anonymous user name trolls?

on which planet do you live?
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

I’m legally jewish Mr Will Hunting
    Right, try to keep up : "Cono is not merely a passive recipient of the combined authoritarian narratives that come from Russia & China, but an active participant in creating and spreading their lies. Just compare what he said at the beginning of this thread with what he said yesterday.

When this thread started he was promoting his Western-Jewish heritage, arguing Isreal needs American support. Yesterday, he's arguing Jewish-Americans can't be trusted because anyone with more than one passport is not loyal to America. Autocrats in China, Russia and Iran have found collaborators in the MAGA movement working to spread antidemocratic conspiracy theories whenever and wherever they can. "

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    wtf. That’s insane.

So libel now includes anonymous user name trolls?

on which planet do you live?
    Hey man, these lies affected my ski season. Can’t even enjoy any pow with mags anymore. Not that I have a problem finding people to ski with. I’m getting invites to Japan and Europe after getting my legs back. Phones lighting up.

And I like suing people, Im good at it.

^^^ sadly if all of us fucktards were skiing together irl we could speak calmly and politely. Might agree to disagree on some issues. But mostly agree.

Don't forget the unprovoked Russian invasion of Ukraine interrupting Cono's daddy-daughter cotillions. Definitely not about Cono, at least according to Cono:

You can try and make it as much about me
    Hey man, these lies affected my ski season.

WTF is legally Jewish? And the converse has to be illegally Jewish?

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    WTF is legally Jewish? And the converse has to be illegally Jewish?
    Duh. Illegal Jews climb over the Israeli border wall and work for cash under the table because right of return has too much paperwork.

Right, try to keep up : "Cono is not merely a passive recipient of the combined authoritarian narratives that come from Russia & China, but an active participant in creating and spreading their lies. Just compare what he said at the beginning of this thread with what he said yesterday.

When this thread started he was promoting his Western-Jewish heritage, arguing Isreal needs American support. Yesterday, he's arguing Jewish-Americans can't be trusted because anyone with more than one passport is not loyal to America. Autocrats in China, Russia and Iran have found collaborators in the MAGA movement working to spread antidemocratic conspiracy theories whenever and wherever they can. "
    Your like the assholes sending Hamas to their deaths and every Palestinian around them. It’s the principle by golly’ at least my support of Israel in here is because it’s a clear win. I’d tell my friends to come home if Biden had his way.

Anyway, time to ride the bike.

Everyone have a great day.

The squawk of a bootlicker caught out

Anyway, we’re getting ahead of ourselves, and I’m in the wrong thread, apologies.

When Zelenskys men turn on him, we’ll have plenty to talk about.

Cheers.

Something to look forward to, even more of Cono cheering Putin on

Gift link if anyone wants to read the long form NYTimes Magazine article about Israeli settlers:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/16/m...hare&sgrp=c-cb

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C944BDBD-FB88-40D6-8EDC-AFD1241BDE9B.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	382.0 KB 
ID:	493686

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    I read that over 400,000 iraqis died during the invasion

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk
    Over a much longer timeframe, in a much larger and wider conflict, and some of those numbers were sadams troops killing iraqis.

BUt yea those numbers are huge and that was with us being 'careful' basically the opposite tactics of what israel is doing.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    ^JFC that's as stupid as your age old "but perfectly reasonable" BS antisemetic divided loyalty / Jews control the world tropes. Just so you know, that disinfo tracks back to the secret police of the old Russian Empire and farther.

(And it is ~2% in the US, and less than 0.2% for the world)

Hamas isn't selling out for a couple billion. They already have that. They don't want to leave for money and they won't leave. And NOBODY will take the Palestinians in.
    What christian country is there in the same way israel is a jewish zionist state?

Is there one? Nope.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

O’Hitler say what? The Houthis are actual proponents of the Nazi worldview. Leave it to Leroy and Rod to side with actual Nazi sympathizers. They were influenced by Hezbollah. Their official slogan is " Death to America, Death to Israel, A Curse Upon the Jews, Victory to Islam." Man, TikTok is really rotting peoples brains.

The Houthis officially declared war on Israel. Houthi rebels in Yemen, allied with Iran, fire ballistic missiles and launch drones from Yemen, many of which are successfully intercepted over the Red Sea. The Houthis also attack shipping. This is part of the planned Iranian effort to back Hamas in its war against Israel.

The majority of Yemenis fear the Houthis’ because they reject power sharing, are totally aligned with Iran, and because of their even more radical ideological and theological beliefs. In Yemen the main obstacles to peace are ones only Yemenis can resolve. Blaming the situation on the United States is incredibly dumb.
    When did I side with any houthis?

not even reading the rest of your bullshit as you've already declared its a strawman not based in reality.

I expressed a desire for the US to not be involved in perpetuating the human rights crisis in yemen that has empowered the houthis. Only a complete moron who can't view anything in any way other than binary yes or no black or white would think i said anything in support of them you dunce.

We;ve been doing illegal drone strikes there, as well as supplying arms to the government doing th genociding against innocent people there that has been declared a criminal regime. Our supply of arms to them is an ongoing war crime as agreed upon by many many journalists politic experts insiders etc.

but ok go ahead and defend that.

Something to look forward to, even more of Cono cheering Putin on
    You’re better than that, I’ll up my compliment, to near fucking genius you have. So when I ask why Ukraine barely increased defense spending between 2014-2022 (sans foreign aid), I expect better.

I realize I pre date the internet and you do not, but those of us who do, and before twitter and shit drove everyone off the deep end, we would not say things on here we wouldn’t say face to face. And that’s not because you took karate, but because you have more class than that.

You should be out chasing trim, I’m stuck staring at yoga pants on my lonely rides.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    When did I side with any houthis?

not even reading the rest of your bullshit as you've already declared its a strawman not based in reality.
    Strawman? Leroy must be barely literate. He keeps using words he doesn't understand. Just yesterday Leroy blamed the United States for, among other things, famine in Yemen:

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    You forgot yemen. Thats probably the most currently relevant. We're are directly complicit in their famine and human rights crisis which is part of why shipping in the red sea is getting threatened from the houthis in.... yemen. Despite them not really having much in common or any real connection or interaction with the people of gaza in any way.
    Among the other things Leroy got failed to comprehend yesterday:
    - The Houthis declared war on Israel and that's why they're attacking shipping
    - The Houthis modeled themselves on Hezbollah, another terrorist organization at war with Israel
    - The Houthis weapons are also supplied by Iran, another country at war with Israel

To recap, Leroy attributed the problems in Yemen to the United States which according to him is why they're attacking shipping none of which, again, according to Leroy has any connection to Gaza "in any way."

Strawman? Leroy is must be barely literate. Just yesterday Leroy blamed the United States for, among other things, famine in Yemen:

Among other things Leroy got wrong yesterday:
    - The Houthis modeled themselves on Hezbollah, another terrorist organization at war with Israel
    - The Houthis weapons are also supplied by Iran, another country at war with Israel

To recap, Leroy attributed the problems in Yemen to the United States which according to him is why they're attacking shipping, none of which has any connection to Gaza "in any way."
    When did say any of that shit? IS this some performative dance for people that have me on ignore or something? Youc an just quote me, but insert in things I never said to do what exactly? Its bizarre.

i used to think you were just so fucking dumb and crazy you couldn't read anything I write without twisting it involuntarily, but it seems more like some sort of deliberate performative crazy person thing now.

The only thing out of all that that is remotely similar to anything I've said is that hte US bears some responsibility for yemen's crisis, but you even twisted it to sound like i was saying the us has all responsibility.

I did quote you, Leroy. Like I said you're barely literate. Leroy likes all the pretty words but he don't know what they mean....

Leroy wrote America is "directly complicit" for the problems in Yemen and that's one of the reasons why the Houthis are attacking ships, arguing there's no connection to the people of Gaza "in any way."

Q.E.D. (Quod Erat DumbAss)

It should also be pointed out Leroy made his asinine argument to post in agreement with Rod that the problems in the region were *mainly* America's fault, "You forgot yemen. Thats probably the most currently relevant."

I did quote you, Leroy. Like I said you're barely literate. Leroy likes all the pretty words but he don't know what they mean....

Leroy wrote America is "directly complicit" for the problems in Yemen and that's one of the reasons why the Houthis are attacking ships, arguing there's no connection to the people of Gaza "in any way."

Q.E.D. (Quod Erat DumbAss)

It should also be pointed out Leroy made his asinine argument to post in agreement with Rod that the problems in the region were *mainly* America's fault, "You forgot yemen. Thats probably the most currently relevant."
    yea you quoted me you dumbfuck. Then you inserted a bunch of shit in your own words that i've never said. You disingenuous fucktard.

I didn't say anything was mainly anything. those are someone elses words. are you so dense or so crazy as to think im responsible for what you just admit are someone elses words? Just because i think yemen is worth mentioning doesn't mean I'm making some statement about totality of fault dumbass.

And point out where I've said anything like that other stuff. You're just making shit up cus you're crazy when did i say any of this stuff that you claimed: "Among other things Leroy got wrong yesterday:
    - The Houthis weapons are also supplied by Iran, another country at war with Israel"

Right, that's what makes Leroy so incredibly stupid. Leroy wrote there's no connection between the Houthis and Gaza "in any way." I described the other things Leroy got wrong yesterday, as in the Houthis are in fact connected to Hamas:

- The Houthis weapons are also supplied by Iran, another country at war with Israel"

The fact that Leroy is too dumb to make the connection is why prostitutes like to call him 'cash up front'