Check Out Our Shop
Page 155 of 162 FirstFirst ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 4047
    Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Actually Britain and us are the main reasons for the middle east problems.

Starting in 1948, then putting the day. Shah in power, supporting Saudi Arabia, invading iraq, Syria, Libya. No wonder they hate us.

I spent time in turkey, in 2000 and 2003, after the Afghanistan invasion.

The change in the people's attitude towards the US was obvious.

Before Afghanistan, people were very friendly when they heard we're from US.

After, definite cooling.

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk
    You forgot yemen. Thats probably the most currently relevant. We're are directly complicit in their famine and human rights crisis which is part of why shipping in the red sea is getting threatened from the houthis in.... yemen. Despite them not really having much in common or any real connection or interaction with the people of gaza in any way.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    This is a hyperbolic comparriosn. The relevenat one is the compare our tactics when we went into iraq vs Israels tactics now.

we were really focused on precision strikes, hitting only military targets, not even touching infrastructure targets, like power plants. turning the lights off would limit the iraqi military's ability to respond and fight back and communicate with each other etc, but also cost civilian lives in various ways. So, we've got the unique spectacle of US journalists, safe and sound in their hotels, filming a city with the lights on, getting bombed by us.

Compare that to isralis air war. Its the exact opposite, designed to just wipe gaza off the map. They've even hit cemeteries, and confirmed it wasn't an accident. Thats absolutely genocide, the direct goal of wiping a people and culture off the map.

Our rules of engagement in every single conflict we've been involved in since WWII have been far more restrictive than israel;s being these days.

Its a pretty fair and easy to make comparison, and doens't take much twisting of reality, or rely on some sort of context, like everything changes because its hamas!!!!!!. Children aren't in hamas. Thats the whole point of rules of engagement.
    I read that over 400,000 iraqis died during the invasion

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Ok. Maybe not proven dual citizenship. But that is possible. Just not provable.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/all-th...dministration/

Times of Israel. That maga right wing disinformation site.

Lots of Jews on the trg board. Fine. We like to ski. Or board.
    But step back and see why 3% of the population controls most of politics and media. Yeah. Smarter than the average bear. And I’m all for meritocracy.

But as I said a few pages ago this is overplaying your hand.

Blowback is a bitch. The youth are getting pissed. Off.
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    I assume he’s referring to the anti-Semitic trope of dual-loyalty, not dual citizenship.
    Nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Nailed it.
    Is dual loyalty antisemetic trope?

Do I fight to the death about what Sweden does? Or Bohemia? Or wales?

It’s an interesting confliction of national heritage identity and religion. I understand it but only as an observer.

Me questioning dual loyalty is anti semetic? wtf. Can’t we talk. Discuss? I guess not.

I’ll post it again. Ban me if you want. I love Jews but dislike Zionists. #ChrisRock

PS. Did you just quote yourself in a self pleasuring masturbation session? Fucking jongs. And you are the Barron. Do you know Barron drumpf? Who the fuck names their kid Barron.
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

post a list of everyone with dual citizenship. go on. moron.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

PPS. Discuss my solution.

Israel buys Gaza.
    That’s billions. Oceanfront prime real estate.
    Pay survivors. Resettle them in US or Europe.
    Yeah it sucks for them. But they get paid and get moved. I can’t see any other long term solution.

^JFC that's as stupid as your age old "but perfectly reasonable" BS antisemetic divided loyalty / Jews control the world tropes. Just so you know, that disinfo tracks back to the secret police of the old Russian Empire and farther.

(And it is ~2% in the US, and less than 0.2% for the world)

Hamas isn't selling out for a couple billion. They already have that. They don't want to leave for money and they won't leave. And NOBODY will take the Palestinians in.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Yes it is:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16C26900-3778-46D4-A5EA-0FDD81CD60C3.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	362.1 KB 
ID:	493660

Bwaaa haaa haaa

The regular trg pro Zionists here prove the opposite.
    You have dual loyalty. So why get so angry about someone that questions dual loyalty in our spending and foreign policy?
    It’s a fair question.

Pot. Meet kettle.

PPPS. This thread isn’t and hasn’t been moved to poly ass. Why? Hmmmm can I start a pro Palestine thread in the PR? (Tempting. It will get moved. But I wont start one since I’m not pro Palestine. Just sympathetic after years of shite).

Are Christians untrustworthy because they have dual loyalty to Christian countries? Can't trust a Catholic because they follow the Pope? Can't trust a Tibetan Buddhist? Muslims? Or is it just those sneaky Jews who run the world and betray their country? See how that dumb shit works?

I'm thinking CS joins dunfree, rod, and leroy.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

PPPPPSSS

2%. Okay. I said 3%.

https://m.jpost.com/opinion/joe-bide...d-staff-658350

Bidens cabinet.
    Read the story. Drumpfs cabinet also mentioned. And same people. Oh wait. I said people.
    Honestly I don’t care. They’re not satanists devil worshipers. But if you can’t admit how it affects our foreign policy I can’t help you. Maybe you got the RFK bran worms.

i don’t care i’m just asking questions

fuck outta here
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    You forgot yemen. Thats probably the most currently relevant. We're are directly complicit in their famine and human rights crisis which is part of why shipping in the red sea is getting threatened from the houthis in.... yemen. Despite them not really having much in common or any real connection or interaction with the people of gaza in any way.
    O’Hitler say what? The Houthis are actual proponents of the Nazi worldview. Leave it to Leroy and Rod to side with actual Nazi sympathizers. They were influenced by Hezbollah. Their official slogan is " Death to America, Death to Israel, A Curse Upon the Jews, Victory to Islam." Man, TikTok is really rotting peoples brains.

The Houthis officially declared war on Israel. Houthi rebels in Yemen, allied with Iran, fire ballistic missiles and launch drones from Yemen, many of which are successfully intercepted over the Red Sea. The Houthis also attack shipping. This is part of the planned Iranian effort to back Hamas in its war against Israel.

The majority of Yemenis fear the Houthis’ because they reject power sharing, are totally aligned with Iran, and because of their even more radical ideological and theological beliefs. In Yemen the main obstacles to peace are ones only Yemenis can resolve. Blaming the situation on the United States is incredibly dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Are Christians untrustworthy because they have dual loyalty to Christian countries? Can't trust a Catholic because they follow the pope.

I'm thinking CS joins dunfree, rod, and leroy.
    Fucking papal infallibility. I got a huge problem with that. And also with all the kiddie diddling. And the crusades. On the other side? Clipping a babies dick and sucking it? wtf. We can debate circumscision. But that can be done cleanly without sucking baby dicks. Can we discuss indulgences? Catholic Church selling get of jail free cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Bwaaa haaa haaa

The regular trg pro Zionists here prove the opposite.
    You have dual loyalty. So why get so angry about someone that questions dual loyalty in our spending and foreign policy?
    It’s a fair question.

Pot. Meet kettle.

PPPS. This thread isn’t and hasn’t been moved to poly ass. Why? Hmmmm can I start a pro Palestine thread in the PR? (Tempting. It will get moved. But I wont start one since I’m not pro Palestine. Just sympathetic after years of shite).
    Core shot is right, I have three passports, trust me. push come to shove, PNW would spot for while i picked you all off.

Luckily, we don’t want the colonies back anyway, just an example.

lol, these days Cono is lucky if he can manage a colonoscopy, let alone retake the colonies.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    lol, these days Cono is lucky if he can manage a colonoscopy, let alone retake the colonies.
    At the end of the day, you’re the one getting a generation of Ukrainians killed for nothing.

You’re a very smart guy, but you think with your heart, and not brain. There was never any win, for multitude of reasons, especially when we hold back our best weapons, in fear of them being reverse engineered in china.

1 Patriot system? Yippee!

What a pal you are

lol, lying is like 95% of what Cono is about. Nobody argued harder for holding back aid to Ukraine besides Cono, Rod, and Leroy. A completely fake post made up by an Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    lol, lying is like 95% of what Cono is about. Nobody argued harder for holding back aid to Ukraine besides Cono, Rod, and Leroy. A completely fake post made up by an Idiot.
    Liar. I never thought they had a chance. Not with 100 tanks, all it took me was a little research.

As far as UNITED STATES POLICY , and support, if you call how I felt “holding back aid”, then you must have the same problem with Biden. I’m probably the only one that agreed with his limited, and prudent support.

He knows the risk in his tenure.

Youre a GWOT generation, and I respect your service, but it’s guys like you that when they realize they were wrong, will cheat by pushing the old man out of the way, and put boots on ground.

Just watch.

Right, Cono and Rod argued Ukraine should surrender the entire country. Cono argued Ukraine would lose in days so sending aid wouldn't matter. Cono argued sending aid would mean Ukrainians lying down in front of tanks. Cono argued against sending artillery, HIMARS, tanks, and F-16s. Wrong back then and still wrong today. The world is watching. What we're seeing is the culmination of delays people like Cono argued for from the very beginning.

There was never a Putin talking point Cono wouldn't promote. Cono is not merely a passive recipient of the combined authoritarian narratives that come from Russia & China, but an active participant in creating and spreading their lies. Just compare what he said at the beginning of this thread with what he said yesterday.

When this thread started he was promoting his Western-Jewish heritage, arguing Isreal needs American support. Yesterday, he's arguing Jewish-Americans can't be trusted because anyone with more than one passport is not loyal to America. Autocrats in China, Russia and Iran have found collaborators in the MAGA movement working to spread antidemocratic conspiracy theories whenever and wherever they can.

I don’t think anyone argued for surrendering all of Ukraine. And by anyone I am not referencing shit posting in this long thread. I’m speaking more generally about logical people that want the deaths to stop.

But the East is very Russian. Historically and ethnically. Maybe remnants of the Second World War.

Pooo Tin snatched Crimea. Under Obama. It happened. It was done.

We could have settled current Ukraine very quickly by drawing new boundaries under a treaty and allowing people to leave and ideally compensating them.

Instead we have most of the able men of Ukraine dead. Or wounded. And much of the earth scorched.

I don’t think anyone argued for surrendering all of Ukraine. And by anyone I am not referencing shit posting in this long thread. I’m speaking more generally about logical people that want the deaths to stop.

But the East is very Russian. Historically and ethnically. Maybe remnants of the Second World War.
    Absolute nonsensical repetition of Putin talking points.

Yes, Cono and Rod argued for surrendering all of Ukraine.

And Core Shot is spouting absolute nonsensical repetition of Putin talking points. Ukrainians including Russian speaking Ukrainians in the East not only voted to remain with Ukraine but took up arms against Russia. Zelenskyy himself grew up as a native Russian speaker in East-Central Ukraine. Ukrainian culture is more than a thousand years old. Older than Russia. Ukraine even had it's own identity and was a founding member of the United Nations in 1945. It was never part of Russia proper even under Putin wannabe Stalin.

Autocratic regimes have turned their repressive propganda mechanisms outward across the internet in an effort to undermine Western support for Ukraine. They're doing the same thing with Israel. There are even mass protests in the West against the West. Their joint propaganda effort is working all too well.

You can try and make it as much about me as you like, you got them, killed, not me. Youve been in that thread ,banging the war drum, misleading people, attacking people who question the color of the paint to use on your one patriot battery, from day 1. And you of all, should know better. Just glad you were no general. You are useful, but need to stay in the basement.