Check Out Our Shop
Page 148 of 162 FirstFirst ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 4040
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    I said on Oct 8th this would fuck up biden. Would have fucked up any president, probably why it happened.

And now his hole is deeper, cause he gave Net some. Breathing room, didn’t see what was coming, and looks like the idiot he is.

I mean, is it just two types? But still sending other munitions? What a bold move.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

They are made by Boeing. I'd be surprised if they even worked.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Well, they're designed to fall out of the sky. I think Boeing is pretty good at that

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    How can anyone take cono seriously when he was one of the biggest proponents of the IDF bombing campaign in this thread? To all the idiots like leroy and cono who view the conflict as a projection of their domestic political neuroses, the war could end TODAY if Hamas agreed to release all the hostages and surrender. Instead, Hamas is firing mortars at the Kerem Shalom aid crossing in order to further maximize Palestinian civilian casualties. Hamas is also attacking members of Fatah in Gaza and the West Bank. Hamas murders anyone they believe is "collaborating" with Israel. As long as Hamas is in power in Gaza, there is no chance for peace
    since you metnioend me by name, how is this a rebuttal to anything I've said? its like you made a strawman, but didnt' even take the time to make the strawman, didn't even come up with a distorted version of something I've said that you're ostensibly replying to, just dropped my name then yelled at clouds for a bit.

I've said nothing pro hamas or sympathetic to hamas. Just critical of israel.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    How can anyone take cono seriously when he was one of the biggest proponents of the IDF bombing campaign in this thread? To all the idiots like leroy and cono who view the conflict as a projection of their domestic political neuroses, the war could end TODAY if Hamas agreed to release all the hostages and surrender. Instead, Hamas is firing mortars at the Kerem Shalom aid crossing in order to further maximize Palestinian civilian casualties. Hamas is also attacking members of Fatah in Gaza and the West Bank. Hamas murders anyone they believe is "collaborating" with Israel. As long as Hamas is in power in Gaza, there is no chance for peace
    I’m calling out hypocrisy for Christ sakes. Sometimes it’s an English dry sense of humor, how can I not laugh? Until yesterday, and like in Ukraine, I’m adtually the only one in agreement with Bidens policy of limiting weapons to Ukraine, and honoring our 75 yr commitment to Israel.

Watching a bunch of college age fools, who voted for Biden, now protest him, is classic! But at least they’ve got the balls no one in here has.

Don’t worry though, he’s a master politician, he’ll be buying them all off with public funds soon.

From the river to the sea.
    It’s all Israeli

And luxury beachfront condos

This is so awesome.

Other than the dead children and women.
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

While a Kushner-shaped straw man is certainly appealing, irl his frame is too delicate and refined to withstand the sort of thoroughgoing effigeal caning his remarks might rate him in the School of Humanities at Columbia, or the Tehran Institute for Advanced Protological Ontology.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Well, they're designed to fall out of the sky. I think Boeing is pretty good at that
    There it is!

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    The amount of civilian deaths caused by their bombs would likely be less than the civilian deaths caused by their passenger planes over the last 5 or so years.

So really, their bombs are safer than their planes. At least for civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    The amount of civilian deaths caused by their bombs would likely be less than the civilian deaths caused by their passenger planes over the last 5 or so years.

So really, their bombs are safer than their planes. At least for civilians.
    Brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    or the Tehran Institute for Advanced Proctological Ontology.
    That was well played. 100% agree

Ontological proctology is undervalued
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

So is Israel right now, go long.

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Excellent letter from the Colombia students, best written student letter I've seen
    https://t.co/nsWNScaoZS
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Excellent letter from the Colombia students, best written student letter I've seen
    Good, but I’d have added Muslims serve in the idf, and as officers too. Also, Jewish history, in other Arab countries.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Yah. From the heart

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    There it is!

Spoken like a man with 0 Alaska Air Miles.

Part of a longer thread touching on other points as well:

https://x.com/mkoplow/status/1788605...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8DF54784-E024-4BA4-8F8C-A0F9C6A205F8.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	465.2 KB 
ID:	493380

Part of a longer thread touching on other points as well:

https://x.com/mkoplow/status/1788605...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8DF54784-E024-4BA4-8F8C-A0F9C6A205F8.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	465.2 KB 
ID:	493380
    Shock and awe, bounce the rubble, smashsmashsmash. And then what? No plan. We all would have hoped that they would have learned some things from the american fundamental fuckups in Iraq and Afghanistan. The plan for after the war is just as, or more important than the war fighting itself.

Israel is treating hamas like a weedy backyard on which they plan to just Roundup the hell out of to kill off all those damn weeds (and fuckit if the good plants get in the way too). But there was never a plan to replant or relandscape the yard to prevent the weeds from regrowing. And so the weeds keep coming back, and Israel keeps going scorched earth roundup. Meanwhile the roundup is leaching into the groundwater, its killing all the bees and butterflys, the neighborhood cats, and generally pissing off everyone around them. And Israel seems utterly befuddled as to why the strategy they have employed over and over for decades still keeps producing the same poor results, and why everyone around them is pissed at them except for the Roundup salesman (america).
    Last edited by californiagrown; 05-10-2024 at 12:04 PM.

I'm a boomer but i certainly don't support Israel in exterminating the Palestinians.

And neither do my friends, so i wasn't aware that older people support Israel unconditionally

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    I'm a boomer but i certainly don't support Israel in exterminating the Palestinians.

And neither do my friends, so i wasn't aware that older people support Israel unconditionally

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk
    Wow. No shit?

Next you going to tell me that much of the younger generation still supports Israel’s actions, or that some of those protesting actually do support Hamas?

That would be shocking. Not sure I’d believe that.

Indoctrination and well funded paid outside non-student organizers are driving many of the campus protests. They’re coordinating together, organizing, training together. Many of the core activist students are the children of international elites who pay full tuition funded by foreign governments. It's a cause célèbre to destabilize America.

They see Israel as the little oppressor and America as the great oppressor. It's silly to watch these protestors burning the American flag, chanting "Death to America" and proclaiming their hatred of the West emphatically and publicly and see people argue this is just about Gaza. This movement is purposeful, well organized, and well funded.

Also, it's anybody's guess what Peter is going on about in Jong's post above with such an obvious slight of hand. Hamas is the elected government of Gaza. Jong even went on-and-on about negotiations between Hamas and the Netanyahu government. Now, apparently, Hamas is a "non-state terrorist" group not representing or supported by Gazans' which doesn't control the civilian & military government apparatus in Gaza, doesn't invade, doesn't repeatedly launch rockets, and doesn't engineer infrastructure to attack Israel. The post is absolute agitprop.