Check Out Our Shop
Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Summit does have some bias but anyone who can’t point to atrocities on both sides is just ignorant.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

Nothing justifies todays attack on Israel and civilization, itself.

Anyone who wishes to benefit from it as a primary or third party deserves the worlds utmost spite.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

I agree with you... And no one that I see posting in this thread has said that this attack is justified... In fact, everyone that's supposed to has condemned it... I just because it deserves to be condemned it doesn't mean that the Israeli government is guiltless for their historical policies and acts. Not as guilty as Hamas.. but there are no clean hands in this fight.

I apologize for my speech to text mistakes. I'm in a noisy restaurant and I did not proofread

No win situation. Gonna be a bumpy ride.

This is my very-much-not-an-expert read of the situation:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88FD07DE-F78A-452F-8FA4-2324EB33CB17.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	375.9 KB 
ID:	471982

https://x.com/nimrodnovik/status/171...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    No win situation. Gonna be a bumpy ride.
    yep.

Since the dawn of man we have, generally speaking killed each other, w brief moments of kindness interspersed. This is humans. Mainly shitty, some brilliance.

Hope that cheers everyone up.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    yep.

Since the dawn of man we have, generally speaking killed each other, w brief moments of kindness interspersed. This is humans. Mainly shitty, some brilliance.

Hope that cheers everyone up.
    Stating obvious truths usually doesn't cheer up people.. Lies are much more effective for that.
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

today, I am 100% behind my President. And although I’m not a supporter of these settlements, and think all the Americans that go over there and pose as Israelis have not helped any of us, ill Bet US citizens were killed today. There are approx 200,000 US citizens over there. That plus the beautiful girl who was sped away by thugs to probably be raped and killed in the process, means I don’t give a fuck about any of that right now or the foreseeable future.

Go fill up your gas tanks, right now. Thank me Monday.
    Last edited by Cono Este; 10-07-2023 at 09:20 PM.

Holy shit, have you guys seen the video of the kids at the rave, where the girl was snatched? With the crazy fuckers flying in on paragliders? UN fucking believable.

Can you imagine?

^haven't seen the paraglider footy. Heard about it. Interesting that the North Koreans operate paraglider brigades to skip over the DMV.

NORTH ISRAEL: Rocket and mortar units fired into Israel from Lebanon. Israel arty did counterbattery. Airstrikes reportedly launched to suppress the attacking enemy positions. Unclear if this is the start of major crossborder ops... attackers may be Palestinian factions not Hezbollah?
    Last edited by summit; 10-07-2023 at 11:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I may have only implicitly condemned the violence. Explicitly, I condemn the violence. All of it.

We need to send the dude over to like, chill everyone out, man..

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    I may have only implicitly condemned the violence. Explicitly, I condemn the violence. All of it.
    You implicitly condONED the violence.

Now you are walking it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    ... the beautiful girl who was sped away by thugs to probably be raped and killed in the process
    Her boyfriend was on CNN and he sounded broken. P
    Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post

NORTH ISRAEL: Rocket and mortar units fired into Israel from Lebanon. Israel arty did counterbattery. Airstrikes reportedly launched to suppress the attacking enemy positions. Unclear if this is the start of major crossborder ops... attackers may be Palestinian factions not Hezbollah?
    Fuck

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Hezbollah claimed responsibility for the attack on the Israeli radar site.

Hezbollah is Iran controlled and supplied, so this is expected.

Fuck Iran.

Poor Lebanon.

Lebanon has been nothing more than a buffer zone for the last 60 years. (Maybe) it's time to level it and start over.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Lebanon has been nothing more than a buffer zone for the last 60 years. (Maybe) it's time to level it and start over.
    I don’t think most should be seeing some of the disturbing images yesterday. But if it stops Jewish Americans from sending their kids over there to dance next to Gaza Strip, probably should be front page.

We cant take the bait, but what’s going to happen the next week is exactly what the crazies want. Back to square one, but in a world where weapons are increasingly more dangerous and accessible, plus information and propaganda further reaching and less controllable, just turns up the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    A prime example of the stupidity and hate and death generated by religion.. On both of the current sides.. Israel has been a killing ground for centuries..
    This is beyond religion. I heard they displaced a couple people when Israel was created and the displaced have been treated very poorly ever since. You would think a nation of people that have been ostracized and actually attempted to be extincted would understand the horrible results of systemic suppression...

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    This is beyond religion. I heard they displaced a couple people when Israel was created and the displaced have been treated very poorly ever since. You would think a nation of people that have been ostracized and actually attempted to be extincted would understand the horrible results of systemic suppression...
    The un displaced them, their first act. Then after neighboring Arab countries attacked, they kept strategic ground to deter future attacks. But they kept attacking.

Arab countries have treated Palestinians no better, in fact worse, they use them as pawns.

Get educated.

I have a very good friend who is from British Palestine. His parents moved to the US after they had their home and land taken by Jewish refugees after the partition of Palestine. They’re Christian Arabs. It’s not something people forget.

Does it justify the current violence? No. Having some perspective about the history and a tribal blood feud that’s been going on for a thousand years is good.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    The un displaced them, their first act. Then after neighboring Arab countries attacked, they kept strategic ground to deter future attacks. But they kept attacking.

Arab countries have treated Palestinians no better, in fact worse, they use them as pawns.

Get educated.
    Your first paragraph is uneducatedly stoopid

The second is fact. You would think Arab countries would be more supportive. Not with bombs but with aid and allowing refugees

The last statement. Yeah. We need more edumacation.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    More war and innocent people dying won’t help anyone. It would be much better if they (and everyone else) asked “how can i live in peace with this unmovable neighbor?”
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    More war and innocent people dying won’t help anyone. It would be much better if they (and everyone else) asked “how can i live in peace with this unmovable neighbor?”
    Yes.. But extremists and hard liners are in charge on both sides.... And anyone on either side that tries to bring about a meaningful change for a chance to live a decent life in peace instantly is branded as a traitor and ostracized, jailed, forced to flee for their life ..or murdered...
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    Yes.. But extremists and hard liners are in charge on both sides.... And anyone on either side that tries to bring about a meaningful change for a chance to live a decent life in peace instantly is branded as a traitor and ostracized, jailed, forced to flee for their life ..or murdered...
    It’s kinda like partisanship in the US

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums