Check Out Our Shop
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Wave 2 will be for the two-color option for those who filled out the form for one of those hoodies.

There will be a Wave 3 for those who didn't fill out any forms but still want in. After Wave 3 the presale will end and remaining stock will be sold at the regular price on the site.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    Gotcha. Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for wave 3.

fyi filled out form for med tall turq, out of stock when went to order so ordered med tall lavender, totally ok with either color, if helpful feel free to switch me wherever gets most mags into cool clothes

thanks freeride love your stuff, keep killing it

Freeride Systems BROSS hoodie: The Return!

Quote Originally Posted by stec06 View Post
    I'm def interested for wave 2.

6'3" / 200lbs... regularly have good luck with Patagucci size large. Guessing a large for these, too?
    FWIW….I’m 6’1 205 and a Patty L……I had ordered 3 Bross Hoodies (L) from the last run a couple years ago assuming they would fit ……all 3 were too baggy in the torso…so ended up eventually selling all 3 to other Mags….

This run..I ordered a Medium.
    Last edited by BC.; 09-10-2023 at 11:55 AM.

[QUOTE=Micol;6922457]
    Quote Originally Posted by mr walker View Post

thank you for letting me know. we have fixed this. Womens Turq color restocked in all sizes
    Order placed for the women's Turq, thanks Mike!

^you're welcome R.

Thanks everyone!
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    Thanks everyone!
    Thank you and WRG! This has to be like herding cats but you still hook up the community. Awesome products at great prices. Glad you haven’t forgotten your roots as the business grows. Congrats to all you have accomplished.

There are so many pages of posts but I just received the email and... no cobalt just turq? I could do turq body dune sleeves, I guess...

And no womens in wave 2? I did the google form for a cobalt body lavender sleeve womens small. No womens sizes at all in there?
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Pre-ordered turq xl but seeing it is sold out. Not end of the world as I know this is more art than science. That being said if turq xl comes available I’m in.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    ****WAVE 2 WAVE 2****

https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...gulator-fabric

Please read the updated product description. Only use the free shipping code if you already purchased a solid hoodie from this run. Please hold off on ordering if you never filled out the form at all. There will be a Wave 3 to serve those people.

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    There are so many pages of posts but I just received the email and... no cobalt just turq? I could do turq body dune sleeves, I guess...

And no womens in wave 2? I did the google form for a cobalt body lavender sleeve womens small. No womens sizes at all in there?
    Yes, if you wanted a Cobalt + Dune/Turq/etc you will need to order one of the available colors instead. Turq + Dune or Dune + Turq.

As we try to explain the form process is: to A.) Get a feel for what colors the people want and B.) Run the math and figure out what we actually can make. Rarely do the two line up. We just didn't have enough of the cobalt or deep blue to meet total demand. Same with sizing. We had almost no requests for women's two color hoodies so we can't justify making those at the time.

Possibly in the future if the mags get enough of your wives/girlfriends/daughters/coworkers etc together to put in a solid number request we could get it done.

I ended up ordering a Small-Tall. I'm 5'10" 160 lbs, 33" waist, 40R. Hopefully, that is the right size. Tried doing measurements with my favorite garments, but didn't line up with 1 size (between S and M).

****WAVE 2 WAVE 2****

Please read the updated product description. Only use the free shipping code if you already purchased a solid hoodie from this run. Please hold off on ordering if you never filled out the form at all. There will be a Wave 3 to serve those people.

Yes, if you wanted a Cobalt + Dune/Turq/etc you will need to order one of the available colors instead. Turq + Dune or Dune + Turq.

As we try to explain the form process is: to A.) Get a feel for what colors the people want and B.) Run the math and figure out what we actually can make. Rarely do the two line up. We just didn't have enough of the cobalt or deep blue to meet total demand. Same with sizing. We had almost no requests for women's two color hoodies so we can't justify making those at the time.

Possibly in the future if the mags get enough of your wives/girlfriends/daughters/coworkers etc together to put in a solid number request we could get it done.
    Got it, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Well I was out backpacking this weekend and missed the boat for ordering a solid color small tall after clamoring to get that size made.

If you ordered a solid color small tall and don't end up liking the fit, I'll take it off your hands.

^u can get one (turq or possibly dune) in wave 3
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Thank you and WRG! This has to be like herding cats but you still hook up the community. Awesome products at great prices. Glad you haven’t forgotten your roots as the business grows. Congrats to all you have accomplished.
    thank you. this one is def a multi faceted project, it's complicated but we like the challenge.

i have to believe that all of you like that it is difficult and unique which makes the end finished good all the more special as you are all part of what made this whole thing gain traction starting from back in 2010.

we are dirtbags first and no matter what gub agency or big biz gives us work, we do not want to be the next big brand. never have. we are comfortable in our space , and that space is dirt and we like it....lol

mayb one day i will be able to share some of the notable companies and brands we told to take a hike. no matter how they quid pro quo'd us and or offered us a deal at the crossroads... if it doesnt/didnt feel right or they just want to take, we say bye, sometimes we don't even say bye...

early on some ppl we reached out to told us no, those were mostly smaller companies that we saw some synergies or likeness with , but ya kno, there r no regrets...and over time as the years passed we saw that some of 'them' and their direction swerved off the path from where we wanted to go and in hindsight its all good....

and

thanks again everyone!
    www.freeridesystems.com

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    _
    ***WAVE 3 WAVE 3 FINAL PRE-SALE WAVE***

Head over to the link now and order if you haven't already and/or didn't fill out the form. This won't last long and then any remaining stock will eventually end up on the site at normal pricing.

Thanks Mags!

Last edited by Whiteroom_Guardian; 09-11-2023 at 08:56 PM.

ordered. thanks, y'all.

Thanks Micol and WRG! Got my turq xl ordered!

Order placed!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

_
    ***WAVE 3 WAVE 3 FINAL PRE-SALE WAVE***

Head over to the link now and order if you haven't already and/or didn't fill out the form. This won't last long and then any remaining stock will eventually end up on the site at normal pricing.

Thanks Mags!

Order placed for a large turq. Thanks! Was hoping there'd also be a solid dune available too, but alas...

Quote Originally Posted by stec06 View Post
    Order placed for a large turq. Thanks! Was hoping there'd also be a solid dune available too, but alas...
    I see solid dunes available in all sizes....

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    I see solid dunes available in all sizes....
    Maybe I read the chart wrong?

With available inventory slider
    (no scale)
    ​I am not in your hurry

We will be ending Wave 3 by tomorrow. Then the we can sort all of the data and order zippers. I believe that the way we have rolled this out should keep screw ups from happening from this point forward*. ( *the only exception will be where we have sizes combined in pattern cutting to get the max efficiency out of rolls of fabric.) in the past we have either blown over our orders with extra fabric supply, and at other times slightly oversold causing us to have to deliver a few bad news emails and refunds.

I think we have that sorted this time with the 3 Waves as it should give us good separation between quantity of fabric on hand vs. yield needed to make hoodies and fulfill orders. I will do my best to prevent any "bad news" emails from having to go out. I will remake some patterns if necessary to isolate that specific size to get every hoodie size we need. However, i must weight that with the inefficiency it creates so that it does not affect other sizes....TMI.

anyway we are on it. i personally will oversee it and we will be communicative during the production cycle once it commences if there is any need to adjust orders as it develops.

I anticipate cutting this project as soon as the latter part of next week but most likely could roll into the beginning of the week following. From a factory production standpoint we will have a few slight interruptions as some current projects go to an outside vendor for a production step and then back into our facility to finish. And, we always will have a delay with YKK for the hoodie zippers as we do not stock or order the front zipper for this project until we have the final size count. just in time inventory you know. YKK can take 5-6 weeks depending on their work load which usually creates a delay on the backside.

Thanks all! and we will officially announce Wave 3 end sometime tomorrow. mc
    www.freeridesystems.com

Thanks I ordered a wave 3. I also ordered something in wave 2. Hopefully can combine shipping.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

FKNA caught this right at the end. Thanks again for hooking it up MiCol and WRG!