Check Out Our Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    And at least last time around, the 8:00AM seemed semi loose. Likely someone was manually enabling each product 1 at a time starting at 8.

Really like my Brule hoodie in the 120gsm weight with scuba hood, although I haven't had occasion to wear it that often as it just hasn't been cold enough. That bad boy is *warm*. I think scuba hood makes sense for technical pieces vs the "hoodie-style" cross hood.

My wife's Amnicon in the high-loft wool blend (with cross hood) is really cool. Comfy for casual wear and I think the wool fights off the stink which could make it a really nice pick for longer trips.

I'm tempted to order one for myself...wish it came in another color just so we aren't matchey-matchey. Maybe I'll try the lower-loft version which comes in the "Apricot" color.

I think I've said this before, but I wish they offered non-hood versions...my primary ski layer is a non-hooded quarter zip Patagonia R1. I just don't use hoods on fleeces very often.

Yep, I wish they had no hood option. Hoods always get bunched up under my shell. I'm thinking this might be more of a casual piece for, still ordering.

Just got the email that they are going to accept orders tomorrow (Monday) morning at 8 central time
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Received my 120gsm and 90gsm Brule tops. I'm blown away by how warm and comfortable they are, yet so incredibly light.

I'll be ordering another piece or two on Monday.

Looks like they're gonna accept orders tomorrow morning at 8 central time. Got a lot of use out of my alpha 120 beanie this winter
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!

I got a devil track hoodie last round. Great piece of gear, windproof and supah soft.

A few days into my low-loft power-wool Amnicon and I've really enjoyed it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by singlesline View Post
    A few days into my low-loft power-wool Amnicon and I've really enjoyed it so far.
    Really happy to read that. I ordered several Brule tops during the past two sale days, and I absolutely love the warmth/weight. This morning I grabbed one of the Amnicon power-wool pieces and am looking forward to trying it out, as well.

As others have stated, I wish they made some without the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Looks like they're gonna accept orders tomorrow morning at 8 central time. Got a lot of use out of my alpha 120 beanie this winter
    what did you use the beanie for? i would assume wind just cuts through so it wouldn't be very warm but i could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearNachos21 View Post
    what did you use the beanie for? i would assume wind just cuts through so it wouldn't be very warm but i could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like the beanie Most wind is stopped but good for hike and skin

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

I used it for trail running and general insulation on cold days this winter when I was knocking around in the parking lot, starting the snowmobiles, snow blowing, etc. In fact I wore it this past Saturday morning when I went out for a run in the little late season snow storm we had here along the front range.

Like you said, there's no wind resistance so it's purely for insulation. But the warmth and breathability is unbeatable when it's cold and calm out. Plus the material is fairly hydrophobic so it's easy to shake out if it gets wet with sweat and/or melted snow.

Gonna add it to my summer kit to wear under my shell's hood when the weather gets shitty this season also.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Horse View Post
    Hit them up on their contact page.

If enough people express interest in hoodless options, they might make them.

Hit them up on their contact page.

If enough people express interest in hoodless options, they might make them.
    Good point. Sending them a message now!

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Horse View Post
    senchidesigns.com makes a 60gsm crew neck and a 90gsm 1/4 zip.

Heads up, orders open again on Monday morning from 8-10CT
    https://superiorfleece.com/

I've probably been wearing my low loft Amnicon 3-4 days a week since it arrived.

Heads up, orders open again on Monday morning from 8-10CT
    https://superiorfleece.com/

I've probably been wearing my low loft Amnicon 3-4 days a week since it arrived.
    Thanks! Somehow I missed a notification about this next sale.

I grabbed an Amnicon low-loft last go around, and I like it a lot. Incredibly soft. Not as light as my Brule tops, but they serve different purposes.