Check Out Our Shop
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Never met a Ben who wasn't an asshole. Fuck that guy.

What about Gentle Ben?

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Truth.
    Montani Semper Liberi

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

quoted for truth
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

my life is falling apart

Fuck you guys

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Fuck you guys

Shut up bentahflake.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Isn't the National Honor Society a scheme to sell grandparents books that contain their grandkids' names? A Who's Who of American 7th Grade Boys, minus the NAMBLA subscribers? Or am I remembering that wrong?

In any case, before Ben submits his application to join all the most thought-provoking shindigs at the airport Ramada with Core Shot, did FastFredsDad buy a book to commemorate this achievement? Because that could be important one day.

you just crossed a line. you’re a line crosser man. A habitual line crosser I might add.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    He's got upper management written all over him. A real straight shooter.
    I still call it The Jake.

22 pages in so I went back and read the OP and while it may have been previously referenced I couldn’t help think of this.

Benny and the Jets?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post

Fred let's here some more insane alcohol fueled chick stories
    eh we took a trip and ended up with over a $1000 bar tab before tip and tax after two weeks plus we brought a case of wine with us

well good to hear you're going light

alright ass holes I'm tired as hell and drunk so I'm posting my life story update

the other I'm 50 and hate my life has had me thinking a bunch and I didnt want to cunt up that thread I was also thinking about dropping down to my knees on someone while they were making turns well beneath me and I wanted to post there two but again didn't want to cunt it up so I'll cunt this one up

I do want to post a link to an article to help explain my brother "borrowing" a plane for a joy ride in the middle of the night with some friends. But the article is too much and I don't want to give too much away about myself. The article is very very dark and very fucked up, an amazingly well written piece, it has nothing to do with the plane ride and more to do with not giving a FUCK about anyone, anything, or life for that matter. Cause that's what happens, when life is taken from you especially at a young age, you realize that life, at the bottom of the cup is nothing but bullshit. So living or dying is completely irrelevant and dying isn't a really big deal? Right? That's what is crazy, how easy it is to look at the bottom of the glass and realize that maybe it all just doesn't matter. It does matter and making the best of it all is what matters. It's just not easy.

I look at my life as a train wreck that doesn't make much sense, a damn good wreck that has worked out splendidly. Well, other than I was suppose to be rich and famous long ago and have millions of dollars to piss away. I met a nice lady recently and we are "settling down," so that's a treat after being on the shit box middle age dating cycle that exists in the mountains. A good buddies brother is withering in pain in another small mountain town looking for a lady, I feel for him so much. Lucky for me, my lady travels for work and I can sit around in my underwear, drinking double ipa's, getting drunker, and posting on the internet with abandon.

It's hard and not easy to smile all day and everyday. I hate where I live, I hate what I do for a living, I hate the bullshit that stacks up endlessly. It's so easy to hate. Hell, I'm suppose to be at a meeting right now but I'd rather drink alone, too tired to ski, too tired to ride, one minute it's sunny, the next it's snow showers that's how today has gone.

It's easy to hate and be angry. It takes work to smile at the milfs at whole foods. It's takes alot to be full of cheer all the time. It takes energy to not get fat and old. I look at my stupid ass dog and every day is a new day for him, as if yesterday never existed. He's tired like me from working all day, going from job to job, running around, barking at people with glee, but if I said let's ski, he'd be be ready in an instant, charging hard the whole way. I've been spending the past year being grateful, as cliché and stupid as it sounds, I am grateful for everything I have, everything I've been given, the relationships I've created at work, the respect people give me, the respect I've earned, the friendships I have, the greatest small town in the world that I get to live in, if I'm bored I can text an endless string of friends and just start talking shit, the modern game of telephone we play here, when you see a friend drive by that you haven't seen in awhile you wave then call em to say high. The stupid ass shit like today, I swear I saw one mommy after another arrive at a local restaurant at four for happy hour, I almost invited myself in. Yummy.

I laughed, I cried, I got confused. Would read again.

Though what I really want is a YouTube channel where Fred’s dad reads Fred’s posts out loud and comments on them.

More details on the new lady’s poopenhausen please

FYI, it’s no use googling “teens steal airplane”. It happens a lot apparently

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    I laughed, I cried, I got confused. Would read again.

Though what I really want is a YouTube channel where Fred’s dad reads Fred’s posts out loud and comments on them.
    I’ll second that.

Thanks for sharing Fred. Good to hear the gratitude for being on the above ground bits of Breck, especially until they restock the branded bathrobes down the street. Keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    FYI, it’s no use googling “teens steal airplane”. It happens a lot apparently
    Every dumb kid thinks they’re the first to do something ever.
    I still call it The Jake.

Your brother isn't the barefoot bandit kid out in Washington state on one of the Islands, is he? That'd be a trip.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Your brother isn't the barefoot bandit kid out in Washington state on one of the Islands, is he? That'd be a trip.
    my first thought.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    More details on the new lady’s poopenhausen please
    got her really drunk and tried didn't go over well even when I stopped and said I'd go get some lube

That's it Fred blast her dry. Teach her a lesson

my life is falling apart

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    That's it Fred blast her dry. Teach her a lesson
    You and FatFred are fucking douchebags
    crab in my shoe mouth