Check Out Our Shop
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Great riding with you, Tuo!
    Can concur, Black’s and Lithium were in the best shape I can ever remember. The improvements to Black’s are exactly that: improvements.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Great riding with you, Tuo!
    Can concur, Black’s and Lithium were in the best shape I can ever remember. The improvements to Black’s are exactly that: improvements.
    Thanks for showing me around! Can confirm dirt was primo.

Bump for the 2024 riding season

And since I've been hearing it a lot I'll ask... What is up with Shadow Mtn? I've heard a ton of rumors ranging from new trails being in the works to the current trail falling into disrepair because it's technically not kosher to do trail work on it, which could make sense if it was established as a bandit trail. So what is it? All I know is it was in rough, rough shape towards the end of the season vs. the end of 2022.

Teton Region Cycling Thread! Don’t Choke On The Smoke!

I’m in Jackson/Teton NP late June. Is the lift accessed riding at JHMR worth bringing a bike for?

7N riding pretty dang good right now….. And sounding like the South Gork Rim trail is dusty dry. Time to charge the e-bike!

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I’m in Jackson/Teton NP late June. Is the lift accessed riding at JHMR worth bringing a bike for?
    IMO yes, but I don’t know what you’re used to.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Having had a pass there the last 3 seasons can confidently say there’s enough to keep you preoccupied for a few days. Extensive is not a word I’d use to describe it though.

Pass is worth it too.

Fack solid bump of this one...planning a trip with the homeys for this summer so I can get out of this tropical BS, can't wait
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

OK, so Nelson>Putt-Putt>Wiggle-Sidewalk is a go, but that’s really it here in Jackhole.

Pokey is game-on, of course.

Anyone catch some Northern Lights tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    OK, so Nelson>Putt-Putt>Wiggle-Sidewalk is a go, but that’s really it here in Jackhole.

Pokey is game-on, of course.

Anyone catch some Northern Lights tonight?
    Good to know. Was tempted to drive to Sidewinder/7N but wedding work weekend took over.

We had a pretty good show from Alta last night. Fiancé took this pic with her phone. Of course I had no idea the northern lights were going and left my camera over in Jackson. facepalm.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1715436629.773950.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	493407

Out in Horseshoe, Channel Lock is good to go. Southbound good to the overlook, then it got muddy. Changing quickly with these temps though. Hubby got good aurora pics but I just gawked. Best trail condition info over here is via MBT social media-

Sent from my SM-A536U using Tapatalk

What the heck happened to Teton Pass? First link shows it crumbling away. The 2nd link is a better resolution aerial view of the aftermath. I know a bunch of people live on the Idaho side and work on the Wyoming side. This is going to prevent that for quite a while.
    https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/08/us/te...pse/index.html
    https://www.10news.com/us-news/large...road-collapses

Pass is closed, Moose shoulda told ya.

The Idaho workers will still go to Jackson just adding a couple hours to the commute.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Hey Rideit, can we change the title of this thread, getting tired of the "don't choke on the smoke", gotta be something better than that.

Well, sure, if a mod will change it. It turned to be epically wrong, we ended up having basically no smoke days the last two years, IIRC. Any mods out there reading? Maybe just remove that ending?