Check Out Our Shop
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    The world’s most annoying female skier is running for Senate in Utah.

https://x.com/carolineforutah/status...AhpkcFP_XoA3tQ
    Holy fuck this is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    Holy fuck this is hilarious.
    you know as funny as it is, i'll still vote for any day over whatever shitstain Jan 6 denier will be on the repub ticket

sorry sorry I'll leave the poliass where it belongs, I'm just saying, for a Utah pseudo-celebrity running for senate, it could be a lot worse

least she isn't a roid-raging tomato head of a sex pest

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    you know as funny as it is, i'll still vote for any day over whatever shitstain Jan 6 denier will be on the repub ticket

sorry sorry I'll leave the poliass where it belongs, I'm just saying, for a Utah pseudo-celebrity running for senate, it could be a lot worse

Makes you wonder why she's running. There's a 0.0% chance she will win, so what's the end game? If it's to get some climate or social issues talking points out, good for her. Personally, I think she might be in it for the clicks. Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Touring_Sedan View Post
    Makes you wonder why she's running. There's a 0.0% chance she will win, so what's the end game? If it's to get some climate or social issues talking points out, good for her. Personally, I think she might be in it for the clicks. Gross.
    What gave you that idea?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1704785442.773997.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	481.1 KB 
ID:	482215

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post

I don’t argue otherwise and would also vote for her over all those other assholes. Doesn’t diminish the popcorn-ability here tho!

That said, IMHO it’s a bummer to lose Mittens as he was one of the most level headed senators in the bunch. All things considered of course.

Ullr, let it fucking snow, please?

The only reason anyone runs for Senate in Utah with a D next to their name is to generate some easy publicity for themselves.

Someone has to do it and lines her up for other possible offices in an area where there a demo that will vote fir her ( like where all you rad skier dudes live)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Someone has to do it and lines her up for other possible offices in an area where there a demo that will vote fir her ( like where all you rad skier dudes live)
    Yeah, no. She's not going to run for city council.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    The bluest parts of UT (SLC proper, parts of Summit County) still have a reddish tint and the highest office someone with a -D after their name could line themselves up for would be city mayor. Seems odd that she would be aspiring to something like that? The demographic that would vote for CG is still a serious minority out here, a senate seat is beyond out of reach. Running in a losing race is probably not a bad thing though, gives her a set of credentials she's currently lacking and could open some juicy lobbying jobs.
    Speculations of course, and props to her in the end. I'd rather vote for her that any other shitbag who is running, and ultimately bringing a bit more exposure to the environmental issue can't be a bad thing. If you increase the volume of that background noise enough, at some point a few people may start paying attention.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    <snip> bringing a bit more exposure to the environmental issue can't be a bad thing. If you increase the volume of that background noise enough, at some point a few people may start paying attention.
    Not in Utah they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Not in Utah they won't.

I’m not sure that’s true anywhere. In fact, I’d say the opposite is true in today’s political climate.

The hate for Caroline Gleich is so old and lame, which also describes her haters. If she makes it through the primary and wins the
    Democrat spot on the ticket next fall, I’ll be voting for her.

And a word of advice for those she annoys so much…. If someone annoys you, the best way to deal with it is to ignore them. Hit the unfollow button. Cut the cord that connects them to your life and mind. I suspect those Gleich “annoys” the most are also her biggest “fans” and probably can’t resist checking her twitter or instagram frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    The hate for Caroline Gleich is so old and lame, which also describes her haters. If she makes it through the primary and wins the
    Democrat spot on the ticket next fall, I’ll be voting for her.

And a word of advice for those she annoys so much…. If someone annoys you, the best way to deal with it is to ignore them. Hit the unfollow button. Cut the cord that connects them to your life and mind. I suspect those Gleich “annoys” the most are also her biggest “fans” and probably can’t resist checking her twitter or instagram frequently.

Thanks for the mansplain.

She annoys the fuck out of me and I’ve got her blocked across all socials. Only reason I found out about her run was from the Trib.
    Sure, waste your vote. I’ll be doing the smart thing and voting for the “least amount of douchebag” the Utarded GOP puts up, because she will definitely lose.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    hates a pretty strong emotion while ill give her credit for skiing cool things
    i and a lot of others think shes a hypocritical narcissistic twat and the flying into the wilderness for engagement pictures to post on social media speaks to that
    whos running for clicks and likes
    i dont do much socials aside from here
    i work with a few insta twat phone zombies and its sad how much time they spend staring at a mobile device
    did she ever retake avvy 3 and show those sexist gatekeepers she had the skills and knowledge to be given that cert?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Someone should connect her with our Uncle Jimmy up in Boise for tips and advice.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I wonder how Jimbo is doing these days.
    I still call it The Jake.

I don't hate her, I hate her type. "Influencers" who try to leverage a whiff of social or environmental justice sentiment to enrich themselves either monetarily or socially. It's sad when your life revolves around other people's acceptance. It's even more sad when your life revolves around leveraging someone else's insecurities to bolster your own. We need more folks in politics who are in it for the people, not for themselves.

FWIW, unless it's been reposted, I doubt I've seen much of her "content."

I don't hate her, I hate her type. "Influencers" who try to leverage a whiff of social or environmental justice sentiment to enrich themselves either monetarily or socially. It's sad when your life revolves around other people's acceptance. It's even more sad when your life revolves around leveraging someone else's insecurities to bolster your own. We need more folks in politics who are in it for the people, not for themselves.

FWIW, unless it's been reposted, I doubt I've seen much of her "content."
    articulate and concise.
    style matters...

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Thanks for the mansplain.

She annoys the fuck out of me and I’ve got her blocked across all socials. Only reason I found out about her run was from the Trib.
    Sure, waste your vote. I’ll be doing the smart thing and voting for the “least amount of douchebag” the Utarded GOP puts up, because she will definitely lose.
    You may have blocked her channels on social media, but certainly couldn’t wait to post and discuss it here.

I have a similar approach to voting as you, I vote for the least douchey republican in the GOP primary but rarely do I vote republican in the general election because then you’re just contributing to the status quo.

Overall, I guess I just don’t care what Gleich does as it really has no effect on my life. I feel like getting upset that a climate activist has a larger carbon footprint than mine doesn’t accomplish anything because we need widespread policy change to help combat climate change and individual actions are less impactful. So getting upset that Al Gore has a private jet or Gleich climbs Everest just distracts from the overall goal….

I'm getting so reddit-ized I wanna upvote brutah's post.

Montani Semper Liberi

Quote Originally Posted by MarsB View Post
    "Chasady"

I hate the 45 days the legislature is in session.
    Latest idiotic waste of time bill: Utah Lawmaker Proposes Bill Requiring Public Schools to Display the Ten Commandments

Quote Originally Posted by DLD in UT View Post
    Latest idiotic waste of time bill: Utah Lawmaker Proposes Bill Requiring Public Schools to Display the Ten Commandments
    Meh. There's a shit ton of "messaging" bills on both sides during the session....

State Sponsored Gender Reassignment Surgery Benefits

......probably so they don't have to work on real issues... like air quality or water resources.

Case in point......

"It's not my problem, it's your problem."

https://twitter.com/gopTODD/status/1...RNmE_eFXA&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by DLD in UT View Post
    <The Satanic Temple has entered the chat>