Check Out Our Shop
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1535
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I'ma go with what the French guys says when it comes to bread. And cheese.
    He buys bread at Costco, he's officially an American now.

i bought this fig spread with vanilla a few months ago and i am just living off of it right now. so good.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    Sounds like the Boar's Head PR team googled what the proper hipster-fermenter answer should be and called MTM back with the 'hard facts'. Big Kraut never reveals their secrets. Never.
    I just pulled my latest batch from the crock to the fridge. 10 weeks. Perfectly tangy for me.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Inspired by the hilarious thread drift in the "I love my wife and all" thread, thoughts on the Toto washlet Costco's been carrying? https://www.costco.com/toto-washlet-...100973005.html
    Tempted to finally bite the bullet for a Mother's Day gift. Yeah, yeah, I know, but for real she would be thrilled. Would be a nice upgrade over the cold sprayer setup, ya know? There are some other options in the same price range, but not sure how this one compares to be honest.
    Sorry to quote myself but bumping since it got stuck on the last page. Anybody got any thoughts on these bad boys?

Dual Action Pulsating and Oscillating Option Creates a Refreshing Clean Every Time
    All you need to know, right there.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    All you need to know, right there.
    "Uhh, you ok in there? Hello?"

No experience with the Washlet attachment but we’ve had a Toto Neorest for over 15 years and it’s been great. Got a second one when we added a second bath to the house a few years ago. Between Toto quality and Costco’s return policy, I don’t see how you could go wrong. Wife should love it, we had to get one after my wife went on a couple of work trips to Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Wife should love it, we had to get one after my wife went on a couple of work trips to Japan.
    Right on! Yeah, my many travels to Japan spoiled me too. Funny how so many people in America are like "Eww, that's gross." But what's really gross is NOT using one. They are game changers, that's for sure.

Yeah. As Dan Savage said, "If you got shit on your arm, would you wipe it off with a piece of dry paper or would you wash it?" I can't believe bidets are not standard everywhere.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

I would love to get an Washlet.
    But none of my bathrooms and I kind of have a lot, have 120v outlets near the toilets.
    Like maybe it was once code to not have electricity, near something that has a possibility of flooding?

Next time I remodel a bath, I’ll probably put in a nice Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    But none of my bathrooms and I kind of have a lot, have 120v outlets near the toilets.
    Like maybe it was once code to not have electricity, near something that has a possibility of flooding?

There's a lot of cold water only bidet units that don't require electricity either.

Re electrical: Code requires you to have an outlet close to the lavatory. Most of the time it’s above vanity counter to the left or the right of the sink. Most of the time you shitter is right adjacent to your vanity. Route some shielded 14/2 from that outlet - down into the back of the vanity - behind the drawers - and into an outlet mounted to the side of the vanity.... like DIY 101 level work…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

And if at the vanity, probably needs to be GFI
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Only one of eight would lend themselves to this type of DIY.
    Most are water closets, with no electricity and the thought of douching with 50 degree water,
    Isn’t especially attractive.

Get groovey with a solar powered bidet
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Only one of eight would lend themselves to this type of DIY.
    Most are water closets, with no electricity and the thought of douching with 50 degree water,
    Isn’t especially attractive.
    My water temp runs in the lower 60s. And by the time it reaches my preferred shitter, it's gained a few degrees from the basement and pipes. Sure, if I blast the water for a long time it will get too cold. I find the temperature refreshing. Obviously YMMV.

This thread inspired me to install a cheap non electric home depot option this afternoon. Will report back tomorrow morning on the functionality but I can tell you that my experience so far is that best practice is to only turn it on when you're sitting down cuz it sprays quite a strong stream way out of the toilet. Lesson learned.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    This thread inspired me to install a cheap non electric home depot option this afternoon. Will report back tomorrow morning on the functionality but I can tell you that my experience so far is that best practice is to only turn it on when you're sitting down cuz it sprays quite a strong stream way out of the toilet. Lesson learned.
    Lulz. However, mine has a cleaning position on the dial that does not shoot water out of the toilet.

This discussion is moot. My wife went to Costco today. There is nothing left.

ever buddy does this once
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Asaro castelvetrano olives are bomb.

Mine has a seat sensor so it won’t fire unless there is pressure on the seat.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Mine has a seat sensor so it won’t fire unless there is pressure on the seat.

We must be in different tax brackets

No sensors on mine. That said, the unheated water is certainly enough to get your attention first thing in the morning.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

No sensors on mine. That said, the unheated water is certainly enough to get your attention first thing in the morning.
    I don't really notice...