Check Out Our Shop
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1535
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Great question. Not very well apparently. I asked because all I see on the Internet and in real life are Grillos Half Sour. So I wanted confirmation in case maybe someone had come across a Grillos [Full] Sour. That's all.
    Maybe, just maybe, Grillos have a website where you can find the answers to the question of what products they make.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Are you going to whine about how sad you are next? Dick Punch yerself ya fucking pussy. We’re done with your bullshit. Step to me and find out.
    You really are a pathetic person and I wish nothing but the worst for you. I’m at least aware of how much I don’t like myself but you’re just a clueless douchebag.
    Karma will keep you miserable until you die little man.

You’re doing so well, keep up the good work little buddy! We’re all pulling for you!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, Grillos have a website where you can find the answers to the question of what products they make.
    And what I was looking for wasn't on there, which is why I asked because possibly I was looking for it by a wrong name and maybe someone else would know what I was looking for. Jeez.

If I spent my time in between Florida and NH. I’d probably a worthless asshole to. Willing to bet that more people on this board have buzz’s back than beaterflake

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Oh that’s a good one, wicked burn. You are stupid, we all know this.
    “Wicked burn”….that’s what Jer got a couple of weeks after banging your mom
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

That’s actually funny
    crab in my shoe mouth

Not to Jer
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post

What’s green and got two wheels?A motorpickle.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I few months ago I called Boar's Head and asked how long they age their kraut. They couldn't answer me right away, but they got in touch with the people who make it for them and called me back with a definitive answer within 24 hours. I was impressed.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Don't keep us waiting, mtm. How long do they age their kraut?!?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I few months ago I called Boar's Head and asked how long they age their kraut.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Don't keep us waiting, mtm. How long do they age their kraut?!?
    3-6 weeks depending on temp.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    3-6 weeks depending on temp.
    Ah-ha. It’s all starting to make sense now.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Ah-ha. It’s all starting to make sense now.

Sounds like the Boar's Head PR team googled what the proper hipster-fermenter answer should be and called MTM back with the 'hard facts'. Big Kraut never reveals their secrets. Never.

Why is Costco bread so much better than supermarket bread?
    I’ve got two different styles that I cut into thirds, double bagged, and proceeded to lose in the bottom of my chest freezer for maybe 7 months. Still consistently better than what I can get at Kroger/Safeway/Teeter, Whole Foods, Fresh Market.

However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Why is Costco bread so much better than supermarket bread?
    I’ve got two different styles that I cut into thirds, double bagged, and proceeded to lose in the bottom of my chest freezer for maybe 7 months. Still consistently better than what I can get at Kroger/Safeway/Teeter, Whole Foods, Fresh Market.

My theory is that they move so much volume, that things are fresher. I see this with Ritz crackers. They are always fresher at Costco than from the grocery store.

Costco baked bead is not better than store "Artisan" bread. I think this is a segment they fall short. The store stuff usually rotates out every day or two. I don't think Costco rotates their volume that fast. And the Costco bread is usually just a variation of bleach white flour. At least I can get more whole grains versions in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    What’s green and got two wheels?A motorpickle.

The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    Costco baked bead is not better than store "Artisan" bread. I think this is a segment they fall short. The store stuff usually rotates out every day or two. I don't think Costco rotates their volume that fast. And the Costco bread is usually just a variation of bleach white flour. At least I can get more whole grains versions in the store.
    In SLC I still haven't found a better bread than at Costco. They have a cranberry walnut loaf that is legit. I could do without the cranberries and walnuts to be honest, the bread can stand on its own. $9 though, and it doesn't last long. Their mini ciabattas (they call those artisan rolls, go figure) are also excellent and a much more reasonable option. I keep them in the freezer and pop one in the MW as needed. Sacrilege I known, but it beats any variation of the consolidated sawdust I can buy at any local store supposedly making gourmet bread. That shit invariably turns into bone dry crunchy garbage within 36 hours.
    Until people pull their heads out of the collective asses, realize bread is life, and demand a boulangerie on every corner, I'll keep going to the big box store for bread.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

I'ma go with what the French guys says when it comes to bread. And cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    <snip>
    Until people pull their heads out of the collective asses, realize bread is life, and demand a boulangerie on every corner, I'll keep going to the big box store for bread.
    I can't believe you don't make your own...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I can't believe you don't make your own...
    I did for a while. Played the sourdough game a bit, lots of work timing everything properly and managing the starter but I have a couple easy no-knead recipes that I really like. Ms Boissal got really grumbly about having tasty bread available at all times and in ridiculous quantities though. Something about lack of willpower and resulting weight issues, especially when combined with an endless supply of cheeses. I had to give something up, and since Ms Boissal didn't put herself on the list of things I could ditch, the bread had to go. Cheese is my true love.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    I did for a while. Played the sourdough game a bit, lots of work timing everything properly and managing the starter but I have a couple easy no-knead recipes that I really like. Ms Boissal got really grumbly about having tasty bread available at all times and in ridiculous quantities though. Something about lack of willpower and resulting weight issues, especially when combined with an endless supply of cheeses. I had to give something up, and since Ms Boissal didn't put herself on the list of things I could ditch, the bread had to go.
    Sounds pretty reasonable.

Cheese is my true love.
    QFT.

Inspired by the hilarious thread drift in the "I love my wife and all" thread, thoughts on the Toto washlet Costco's been carrying? https://www.costco.com/toto-washlet-...100973005.html
    Tempted to finally bite the bullet for a Mother's Day gift. Yeah, yeah, I know, but for real she would be thrilled. Would be a nice upgrade over the cold sprayer setup, ya know? There are some other options in the same price range, but not sure how this one compares to be honest.