Check Out Our Shop
Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1535
    Quote Originally Posted by singlesline View Post
    x0

Overpriced gimmick knives sold via pyramid scheme.

Although I’ve heard the scissors are super nice.
    I’ve had a full set since 1998 (wedding present) and they’ve served me very well.
    Maybe 6 times I’ve sent them back to get sharpened and each time they’ve replaced 1-2 that seemed fine to me with brand new ones. And they’re sharp as fuck when they come back. And the steel stays sharp longer than other knives I’ve used along the way.
    And they feel nice in my hand.
    But the really nice thing is that they still cut very well when they’re overdue for a sharpen. Which is exactly why I like them. Because I have zero desire to fuck around with sharpening knives or bragging to my friends about how easy it is to sharpen knives. I assure you, not sharpening them is even easier.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

What do I want from Costco?

I sold Cutco in the 90’s to my entire family. 30 yrs later they are still using them as their primary knives and they still look and feel new.

You can sharpen the straight edges easily at home, the Double D edge needs sent in and they sharpen for free. Most probably do this once every 10 yrs if at all, they stay pretty sharp.

They aren’t for serious knife people but for 90% of the population they will be the last set of knives you buy.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    They aren’t for serious knife people but for 90% of the population they will be the last set of knives you buy.
    That sums it up perfectly.

Decided to try the Costco Signature Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Glad I did.
    https://www.costco.com/kirkland-sign...100334844.html
    To be clear, we're olive oil snobs, and this is certainly not premium bread dipping oil.
    But we also burn through Liters of oil for salads and cooking, and have exclusively used Horio for the last 15 years. Oil prices blew up recently because of the Euro drought of the last few years, which finally convinced me to try the Kirk stuff. It's got a really nice sharp bite to it and unless there's a lot of inconsistency between batches, I don't see going back.

Good news everyone!

https://www.boston.com/news/the-bost...1=hp_secondary
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Decided to try the Costco Signature Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Glad I did.
    https://www.costco.com/kirkland-sign...100334844.html
    To be clear, we're olive oil snobs, and this is certainly not premium bread dipping oil.
    But we also burn through Liters of oil for salads and cooking, and have exclusively used Horio for the last 15 years. Oil prices blew up recently because of the Euro drought of the last few years, which finally convinced me to try the Kirk stuff. It's got a really nice sharp bite to it and unless there's a lot of inconsistency between batches, I don't see going back.
    Yup - this is my "regular" EVOO now. I will splurge on the Kirkland Tuscan when it rolls around, but that seems to be pretty seasonal, IME.

That Costco olive oil is good but it has like doubled in price. Didn't it used to go for $12.99? Now $25.99 wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    OMG I literally said to myself today in the store while passing them up- they are missing sales b/c their packaging sucks! Wow must be an omen.

Does Costco carry any Grillis other than any of the dill ones??? I don't like dill weed . Their half sour; s decent, but I can't find them at Costco, only at the supermarket in a way too small tub. Do they make a full sour?

Dude seriously? You are so fucking lame, no one gives a fuck about your pickle conundrum. Absolutely the lamest maggot ever. Take a Nap, fuckface.
    Last edited by buttahflake; 05-07-2024 at 05:56 AM.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    A couple of months ago the Costco clerk picked up 2 containers (old style)of Grillo’s that I was buying and both blew open and made a giant mess. I have the new screw top container in my fridge now and it is a big improvement. It also has more side structure, making it a more rigid container.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Dude seriously? You are so fucking lame, no one gives a fuck about your pickle conundrum. Absolutely the lamest maggot ever. Take a Nap, fuckface.
    With my recent anger issues I so want to beat your ass something fierce. Why the fuck are you here douchebag? Take your negativity and fuck right off you piece of shit. I swear to god I’d break my hand punching the daylights out of your face.

This is why I hate this world. Fucking assholes like you. Being a dick for absolutely no reason. And there so many of your kind. I hate every single one of you.

Quote Originally Posted by crashtestdummy View Post
    A couple of months ago the Costco clerk picked up 2 containers (old style)of Grillo’s that I was buying and both blew open and made a giant mess. I have the new screw top container in my fridge now and it is a big improvement. It also has more side structure, making it a more rigid container.
    That seals the dill for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    With my recent anger issues I so want to beat your ass something fierce. Why the fuck are you here douchebag? Take your negativity and fuck right off you piece of shit. I swear to god I’d break my hand punching the daylights out of your face.

This is why I hate this world. Fucking assholes like you. Being a dick for absolutely no reason. And there so many of your kind. I hate every single one of you.

I'd think most of us are assholes online once in a while, but when you start being an asshole virtually all the time it might be time to re-evaluate some things in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Does Costco carry any Grillis other than any of the dill ones??? I don't like dill weed . Their half sour; s decent, but I can't find them at Costco, only at the supermarket in a way too small tub. Do they make a full sour?
    I've only seen the dill pickle chips at my costco.

as for your second question, do you even internet, bro?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    That seals the dill for me.
    Name:  chihuahua-mad1.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  19.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post

Are you going to whine about how sad you are next? Dick Punch yerself ya fucking pussy. We’re done with your bullshit. Step to me and find out.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Who is we buttah?

The silent majority
    crab in my shoe mouth

The silent majority of fucking assholes
    FIFY
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Oh that’s a good one, wicked burn. You are stupid, we all know this.
    crab in my shoe mouth

I will admit I have been silently objecting to inquiries about the products, particularly cheese and pickles, carried at different Costcos. Truly despicable behavior.

The silent majority
    Seriously, who is this silent majority? I saw nothing but empathy and support for buzz when he started his thread about suicidal ideation. Of course there are always outliers, look in the mirror.

Is there a secret private message string among the “silent majority” that has been discussing this disdain and contempt for buzzworthy?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I've only seen the dill pickle chips at my costco.

as for your second question, do you even internet, bro?
    Great question. Not very well apparently. I asked because all I see on the Internet and in real life are Grillos Half Sour. So I wanted confirmation in case maybe someone had come across a Grillos [Full] Sour. That's all.

Do you even read any posts in the padded room?
    Obviously you don't if you are singling me out. You're welcome to stop by for tea if you are up this way.