Check Out Our Shop
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 44 45 46 47 48 49
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1225
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    I’ve got a very personal reason for not voting for this hypocrite. But honestly I don’t give a shit what everyone has to say, have at it.
    It doesn’t change my mind or my vote though. No matter how you play it in your heads.
    But please continue, by all means.
    Seems pretty hypocritical to bitch continually about the predominant religion then turn around and support them politically. There are variants of hypocrisy I guess choose yours wisely.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Ha, that’s rich. Whatever you want to spin this as go right ahead.

So, "Not Annoying as Fuck" is a bar a majority of politicians have a hard time jumping over.

Every so often, we have to make a best guess at the polls. Voting for or against a candidate is not a referendum on our values. The wasted vote, long term political strategy play is a different discussion.

If you but all you eggs is one basket and have actual distain from people that have difference view and choose a different asshole every four years, you'll end up hating almost everyone.

Fuck Utah. I'll just cross the boarder and rape it like it needs to be.

And I won't spend a single dollar in that state.

Signed,
    Colorado
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Be a gracious guest, don't wipe your ass with the pillows...oh wait.

Some of my most unhinged wipe WFO friend enjoy living behind the Zion Curtain and miss the quiet times before the stereo types were broken down.

#bring back club membership and sidecars

Sent from my Turbo 850 Flatbrimed Highhorse

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Fuck Utah. I'll just cross the boarder and rape it like it needs to be.

And I won't spend a single dollar in that state.

Signed,
    Colorado
    I feel similar about notsorado. With the exception I don’t even bother going there as the skiing sucks. Biking CB is the saving grace but I’d rather drive to the pnw.

Why all the Caroline Gleich hate?

I know (think?) you guys are kidding but I never understood the idea of hating a state, as they all have good spots. As a Californian I laugh at how much people hate us - almost universally from people who have barely explored it or never been. And projection politics in that regard is also amusing.

There are people here in CA who say stuff like oh god I could never live in Florida, their Governor is awful. Ok, sure he sucks, but I recently spent some time south of Tampa (St Pete / Bradenton, etc) and absolutely loved it. A few dipshits aside (like everywhere) but overall people were very friendly and it was great. Could totally live there. Everyone is so dramatic with this shit.

I’d vote for her if I voted

I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I know (think?) you guys are kidding but I never understood the idea of hating a state, as they all have good spots. As a Californian I laugh at how much people hate us - almost universally from people who have barely explored it or never been. And projection politics in that regard is also amusing.

There are people here in CA who say stuff like oh god I could never live in Florida, their Governor is awful. Ok, sure he sucks, but I recently spent some time south of Tampa (St Pete / Bradenton, etc) and absolutely loved it. A few dipshits aside (like everywhere) but overall people were very friendly and it was great. Could totally live there. Everyone is so dramatic with this shit.
    I’ve been to Florida, I wouldn’t want to live there. I’m glad that people like it there though

The bass fishing in Florida is sick. The diverse culture in Miami looks amazing to me. Getting drunk on a beach is fucking sweet.

Utah is sick af. The powder skiing, the mountain biking etc. The food in SLC ain't bad either I'll mention.

In group vs. out group psychology just puts limits on ourselves imho.

And btw, Arizona is fucking dope af too. If you know, you know.

The fact that Utah people think they need 500 inches of snow every year for good skiing is ridiculous to me. Colorado is also sick af. The back country when stable blows Utah skiing out of the water imho. Sorry Utah, you don't have that many big, alpine peaks everywhere and you sure as shit don't have the same classic, old historic mining towns turned into a ski town that Colorado has.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    The bass fishing in Florida is sick. The diverse culture in Miami looks amazing to me. Getting drunk on a beach is fucking sweet.

Utah is sick af. The powder skiing, the mountain biking etc. The food in SLC ain't bad either I'll mention.

The fact that Utah people think they need 500 inches of snow every year for good skiing is ridiculous to me. Colorado is also sick af. The back country when stable blows Utah skiing out of the water imho. Sorry Utah, you don't have that many big, alpine peaks everywhere and you sure as shit don't have the same classic, old historic mining towns turned into a ski town that Colorado has.
    Bingo, my friend. State borders are just arbitrary lines. There are great zones everywhere and we allow political BS to dictate our opinions far too much. I love a lot of places that I’m supposed to hate as a bleeding heart liberal.

Follow Sierra Blair Coyle on the gram and you know. Looks awesome.

Truth
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

l it’s funny watching rich dudes say people are stupid for never wanting to live in a state, sure, every fucking state is great if you are rich and male. And there’s places in Florida that’d be cool, and there’s really shitty places there and really shitty aspects of it

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Follow Sierra Blair Coyle on the gram and you know. Looks awesome.
    I'll check it. thanks
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Bingo, my friend. State borders are just arbitrary lines. There are great zones everywhere and we allow political BS to dictate our opinions far too much. I love a lot of places that I’m supposed to hate as a bleeding heart liberal.
    you're a bleeding heart liberal? Bahaha! I didn't see that coming!

I'm not. But then again... I'm nothing and I don't care.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    l it’s funny watching rich dudes say people are stupid for never wanting to live in a state, sure, every fucking state is great if you are rich and male. And there’s places in Florida that’d be cool, and there’s really shitty places there and really shitty aspects of it
    That can be said about every state. So what? I like to be able to go anywhere, find the positives and enjoy the f out of it.

Except for Ohio. F that place.

JK, sort of. I guess the musky fishing there is really good but I don't have the patience for those picky assholes.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    I’m a rich dude? Sweet… where’s my money though? Is there somewhere I can go pick it up? I’m not crying poverty but that’s kind of funny you think that.

you're a bleeding heart liberal? Bahaha! I didn't see that coming!

I'm not. But then again... I'm nothing and I don't care.
    Not really, I’m a left leaning centrist but I went to Berkeley so my conservative friends jokingly call me that. But I will say this obsessive tribalism has ruined this country - or maybe it’s always been that way but it sure seems worse lately.

Name:  GleichAltaAd.jpeg
Views: 414
Size:  48.7 KB

Not really, I’m a left leaning centrist but I went to Berkeley so my conservative friends jokingly call me that. But I will say this obsessive tribalism has ruined this country - or maybe it’s always been that way but it sure seems worse lately.
    Agreed. I’m politically non-binary, sometimes polyamorous.

Binary politics is for generally unintelligent sheeple.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Name:  GleichAltaAd.jpeg
Views: 414
Size:  48.7 KB
    Wait is that a gaper gap?

I'll check it. thanks
    The climbing looks great and she's always posting stories at these really cool swimming holes that you would never expect to find in the desert. She never reveals their locations of course. But she's always getting asked if she would like to live somewhere else and she says no way, AZ is the coolest state. FWIW. I like her content.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Wait is that a gaper gap?
    More like photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    More like photoshop

Looks more like a spray tan to me. Probably enhanced by Photoshop. But they shouldn't have put a gaper gap in there, I mean c'mon.