Check Out Our Shop
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Micro-dosing?

I know nothing about micro dosing for mental health benefits but I do know this country is swimming in mushroom chocolates. It pretty much cracks me up. Like everyone all the time. Skiing, snowmobiling, socializing...one to three squares is the protocol.

I want some mushroom chocolates or capsules. I need the really low dose for mental health. Don't want to trip balls at this point.

I think it's something like a 12 square bar is 10mg? I took one square and was real happy skiing with my friends. I didn't feel great the next day however. Jokes aside, I gotta do a bit more research.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    I think it's something like a 12 square bar is 10mg? I took one square and was real happy skiing with my friends. I didn't feel great the next day however. Jokes aside, I gotta do a bit more research.
    You didn’t feel great the next day? Like how? Did you imbibe anything else? I feel nothing but great after a micro dose to a hefty dose.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

^^^
    The thing about any drug that depletes serotonin is the next day you have not enough. If you are sensitive you feel it. Some want to call it a hangover. But it’s not residual poisoning. That shit it’s gone already. It’s your brain trying to rebalance.
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

I been doing 150mg cap of psilicibyn every other day since december, up here I get it online , 30 caps for 65$ so a bottle lasts 2 month and I buy 2 for the free shipping

https://www.getmagicmushrooms.co/pro...apsules-spark/

I have a gummy sitting here but I haven't felt like doing any MJ edibles since december, I might be drinking less, I would say microdosing helps with the low grade anxiety of not having anything to worry about

Back in the day I had only done mushrooms twice and did get pretty high but this isnt that , a buddy told me I would probably need to take 5 caps to feel anything but I absolutely do not get high on 150mg and no downsides so far
    Last edited by XXX-er; 05-11-2024 at 12:17 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Growing them yourself is pretty easy these days. $60 for a bag of dirt and some spores. Wait a month or two and you have a few ozs.

I like a little more than a micro. Definitely helps cut back on my drinking. Plays nice with SSRIs too.

Yeah a buddy was telling me he tried micro dosing but he stopped cuz he would just get too fucked up to go to work so i think he was way past micro but a 150mg cap every other day keeps the situ in control if thats what you want

The blurb on the bottle does say take too many/ too often and you will develop a tolerence

Anesthetist bro who knows his way around a hypodermic looked at the bottle and said " look at that nothing official on the bottle ! "
    Last edited by XXX-er; 05-11-2024 at 01:34 PM.

Thought this was a fitting perspective

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5yQk...kxZDNubml1YQ==
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Growing them yourself is pretty easy these days. $60 for a bag of dirt and some spores. Wait a month or two and you have a few ozs.

I like a little more than a micro. Definitely helps cut back on my drinking. Plays nice with SSRIs too.
    I need Todo this. Tomorrow Google search and order.

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post

Preach.

@maguni I think I had 2 beers and a Torta Completa...the next day I just felt a bit spacy and my belly was gurgly

So maybe I just gotta step it up and go in the woods and take a heroic dose!

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I need Todo this. Tomorrow Google search and order.
    mushroomsupplies.com
    inoculatetheworld.com

Start with something easy like Golden Teachers. Temp and sanitization are the main factors. Other than that, easy peasy.

I’ve tried a bunch of different cultivated cubensis strains lately and nothing compares to the cyanescens that I foraged. Everyone that I’ve shared them with says the same. I’m not sure what the difference is. Maybe it’s less chitin mass for the given dose, they’re really potent in small amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post

Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    I’ve tried a bunch of different cultivated cubensis strains lately and nothing compares to the cyanescens that I foraged. Everyone that I’ve shared them with says the same. I’m not sure what the difference is. Maybe it’s less chitin mass for the given dose, they’re really potent in small amounts.

Must be the poo

mushroomsupplies.com
    inoculatetheworld.com

Start with something easy like Golden Teachers. Temp and sanitization are the main factors. Other than that, easy peasy.
    1st hand exp with those sites? Been interested for a few years, other sites I’ve looked at in the past seemed scammy so I never tried.

Quote Originally Posted by chicken feathers View Post
    1st hand exp with those sites? Been interested for a few years, other sites I’ve looked at in the past seemed scammy so I never tried.
    Yeah, they are legit. Mushroom supplies will even warranty the bags if they go bad.

IMO, in a micro dose thread the question is not how do you grow mushrooms or even how do you get really fucked up on shrooms the question is how do you make a psilocybin micro dose ?

Along those lines if you think about the reason people are OD/ die on fentynal IS there does not seem to be a reliable street method of cutting it

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    IMO, in a micro dose thread the question is not how do you grow mushrooms or even how do you get really fucked up on shrooms the question is how do you make a psilocybin micro dose ?

Along those lines if you think about the reason people are OD/ die on fentynal IS there does not seem to be a reliable street method of cutting it
    It is pretty easy going on weight alone. Lots of info out there. You can capsule them yourself very easily. And if you grow them at home, you know what you are getting, strain, amount, and know it isn't cut with anything. Many people mix in Lions Mane, niacin, and other stuff for other benefits.

And this is TGR, complaining about thread drift like this is pointless at this point. Still talking about mushrooms and that's staying on topic better than most threads.

It is pretty easy going on weight alone. Lots of info out there. You can capsule them yourself very easily. And if you grow them at home, you know what you are getting, strain, amount, and know it isn't cut with anything. Many people mix in Lions Mane, niacin, and other stuff for other benefits.

gee i must have missed that part

Must be the poo
    Not liberty caps, cyanescens grow on red alder mulch/rotten logs

Yeah, they are legit. Mushroom supplies will even warranty the bags if they go bad.
    If you have success round 1 from an aftermarket bag, strongly suggest taking a spore print or two and going the agar/monotub route. You’ll never need to buy spores again (which can sometimes be your point of contamination and lower success rate).

Proper monotub in a reasonably clean environment will get you more product than you need for personal use. And it’s pretty fun once you get the hang of it.

Youtube is your friend.

How well do homemade capsules keep? I have some that are a few years old and I'm guessing I should throw them out? Bummer.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    How well do homemade capsules keep? I have some that are a few years old and I'm guessing I should throw them out? Bummer.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk
    Snort em, just to be sure.