Check Out Our Shop
Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 276 277 278 279 280 281
Results 7,001 to 7,024 of 7024
    Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    What's strange is that looks like a modern countertop and undermount sink That was definitely built after the 1950s...

filled with generic dishes and silverware that are definitely not too fragile to be washed in an automatic under sink dishwasher, which leads to...

Why the hell don't you have an automatic under sink dishwasher to deal with that crap and just save the hand washing for fragile stuff or stuff that doesn't work well in the dishwasher???
    We do have a dishwasher. These are just waiting to be put in the dishwasher. Peak lazy

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

GF's teenage daughter used to bring all the dishes down every couple of weeks and in a very old house it used to attract mice to her room, of course she didnt put them in the DW

That pict is ^ teenage daughter level of lazy, a higher level of the suck
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I've had enviro bud roomeys who refused to use a dishwasher on principal to which I would say " well I'm using the fucking DW so if you do your dishes by hand its a duplication of hot water so its not saving planet in any way "

and then there are the people who are just too fucking lazy to put stuff in the DW

and we havent even got into loading the fucking thing
    They’re shitty environmentalists because the dishwasher actually saves water compared to hand washing. Same deal with going to the car wash vs doing it in your driveway.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Well, then you don't need TP or reusable cloth wipes then, DO YOU!?!?!?!?
    it's on a spectrum - at home - sometimes it is wipe and a shower to clean up no matter the time of the day - it only takes a second.

usually I wake up shit and shower

for a maintenance shit during the day - paper alone gets the job done

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    We do have a dishwasher. These are just waiting to be put in the dishwasher. Peak lazy

Will there be an angst ridden soaking stage?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Since the deal is my wife cooks and I do the dishes, you would think when she doesn’t cook she could do her own dishes. Nope.

I was gone yesterday and this is my sink this afternoon.

Attachment 493623

i must critique - glass goes on the counter because glasses break in the sink. plates, bowls, pans, silverware, etc go in the sink

I still find it hilarious how universal all our spouse fights seem to be. Especially the fuel level low one! Seriously tho. Why TF are nearly all females SO averse to hitting up the gas station?!

I was gone yesterday and this is my sink this afternoon.
    There is your problem.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

My wife, who is originally from New Jersey, refuses to pump her own gas. We have three vehicles and she will drive one until it is out of gas. Then fire up another one and drive it until it is also out of gas and so on. Three tanks of gas last her about as long as it takes me to fly to work and then fly home. I always fill everything up on my first day home.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Will there be an angst ridden soaking stage?
    Angst ridden Mormon hot soaking?
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by halliday View Post
    My wife, who is originally from New Jersey, refuses to pump her own gas. We have three vehicles and she will drive one until it is out of gas. Then fire up another one and drive it until it is also out of gas and so on. Three tanks of gas last her about as long as it takes me to fly to work and then fly home. I always fill everything up on my first day home.
    That’s pretty fucked up.

Sorry.

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Next time just fill up one and see what happens. Report back here if you survive

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Next time just fill up one and see what happens. Report back here if you survive
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1715795093.039802.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	493641

Better yet have all three cars on the verge of empty, and then have her drive you to the airport so that she won’t be able to make it home on the leftover gas.
    Also, update your Will.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I mean, she's from NJ, the only state in the Union where its actually ILLEGAL to pump your own gas. I could see where her issue stems from.. Now, why she won't go to a full-serve place and fill up, is another issue altogether.

My brother's wife and stepdaughter do this CONSTANTLY and it drives him up the freaking wall. He works in the oilfield and every damn time he comes back from a hitch, completely exhausted, ALL of their vehicles, the farm trucks, the riding mower, and even the 4-wheelers are completely empty. Poor guy. This must be some kind of mental illness that resides deep down in the brains of SO many women. WTF? They all think "Meh. It's NBD cuz If I run out, my husband will rescue me." But the second you don't pick up the phone because you're busy working or whatever. they would absolutely be losing their shit. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    They’re shitty environmentalists because the dishwasher actually saves water compared to hand washing. Same deal with going to the car wash vs doing it in your driveway.
    Hand washing uses a lot of water especialy if I am also running the DW probably > twice as much but it was really just virtue signaling,

same guy was one of those veg heads who said " don't use my cutting boards "

I think most people up here just wait for the rain to wash the car
    Last edited by XXX-er; Yesterday at 12:42 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    I mean, she's from NJ, the only state in the Union where its actually ILLEGAL to pump your own gas. I could see where her issue stems from.. Now, why she won't go to a full-serve place and fill up, is another issue altogether.
    I cannot recall the last time I saw a full serve station outside of NJ and OR. Do they actually exist?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

New York has some.

I always fill everything up on my first day home.
    Hopefully, that includes the wife for your help with the cars.

As the keeper of the dishwasher, I have to say dishes on the counter around or in the sink are better than the alternative of a haphazardly loaded washer. Though, the number of dishes in that picture for one day looks a bit crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I cannot recall the last time I saw a full serve station outside of NJ and OR. Do they actually exist?
    My town has one. And, they even revamped it and kept the attendants. It looks pretty spiffy. It's where you go if you want to pay cash but not have to go inside first.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Better yet have all three cars on the verge of empty, and then have her drive you to the airport so that she won’t be able to make it home on the leftover gas.
    Also, update your Will.
    She came home this afternoon and was telling me the whole story of how she filled up her car today. It sounded pretty traumatic. I think she was expecting a gold star on her report for doing it. Hey, there is nothing wrong with new experiences at 61 years old. Hopefully this is the start of something new.

Where I've lived there's always a full-serve option because of ADA (I think) requirements. Some people can't pump because of their disabilities. If you pull up to the pump and honk they're supposed to come out and pump your gas. Whether it works, I don't know.