Check Out Our Shop
Page 268 of 286 FirstFirst ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,700 of 7127
    Unless you don’t have a garage (and the car spends most of its time in the sun), this physical chemist sees no issue with ignoring the so called expiration date (which has zero testing behind it). https://www.mother.ly/parenting/safe...really-expire/ seems to agree, based on my quick read of it.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Unless you don’t have a garage (and the car spends most of its time in the sun), this physical chemist sees no issue with ignoring the so called expiration date (which has zero testing behind it). https://www.mother.ly/parenting/safe...really-expire/ seems to agree, based on my quick read of it.
    When our kids were little, correct, no garage, and lots of time in the sun. And we always wondered if it was just to sell more seats.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    When our kids were little, correct, no garage, and lots of time in the sun. And we always wondered if it was just to sell more seats.
    Lots of time in the sun? In northern VT? I call bullshit.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I can't imagine any expiratio date that's earlier than total filth date. We surely have passed the latter with the big girl s seat before she moved to the padded seat thing you just put under the kids.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    read it again and think about it until your head hurts
    It's a simple joke, jeez, we both know you are not an idiot. You are no fun. This board is suppose to be fun, btw.

Also - go fuck yourself, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Lots of time in the sun? In northern VT? I call bullshit.
    Buttahflake says it's like Naples.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    It's a simple joke, jeez, we both know you are not an idiot. You are no fun. This board is suppose to be fun, btw.

Also - go fuck yourself, eh?
    are you sure about your use of eh, you probably fucked it up cuz yer an idiot
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Buttahflake says it's like Naples.
    Naples, Italy? I call bullshit.

are you sure about your use of eh, you probably fucked it up cuz yer an idiot
    Has your account been hacked? How about something about ex wives or Jr's pickup or random tales about kayaking or Salmon shuttles? Even aquaseal. Anything but angry XXXr

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Has your account been hacked? How about something about ex wives or Jr's pickup or random tales about kayaking or Salmon shuttles? Even aquaseal. Anything but angry XXXr
    its a new strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    its a new strategy, mix it up, am I actualy angry or just acting angry ?

Don’t ever mention that Cannondale makes weird proprietary designs with their bikes or that someone should take vitamin D - you’ll face XXXrs full wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    200 loads a year at like 5-6 items a load. I didn’t have to wash over a thousand knives.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    You’re not going to be giving her any more loads methinks.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    You’re not going to be giving her any more loads methinks.
    Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Don’t ever mention that Cannondale makes weird proprietary designs with their bikes or that someone should take vitamin D - you’ll face XXXrs full wrath.
    you won't belive how many people will look at a lefty and with a straight face say " wow one leg is missing "

so of course with a straight face you say " holy shit you are right ! "
    Last edited by XXX-er; 04-26-2024 at 09:44 AM.

you won't belive how many people will look at a lefty and with a straight face say " wow one leg is missing "

so of course with a straight face you say " holy shit you are right ! "
    At the bike shop I worked at during university we had a customer who was a mechanical engineering student come in and draw a free body diagram trying to explain that the lefty would cause a torque imbalance making the bike unrideable.

Turns out I was also an engineering student and had to explain to him that he didn’t actually know how to do free body diagrams properly.

Engineers are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    At the bike shop I worked at during university we had a customer who was a mechanical engineering student come in and draw a free body diagram trying to explain that the lefty would cause a torque imbalance making the bike unrideable.

Turns out I was also an engineering student and had to explain to him that he didn’t actually know how to do free body diagrams properly.

Engineers are the worst.
    Maybe unridable with no hands ? cuz I did crash the prophet riding home from the craft brew no-hands

but I did not investigate further I just did not do it again

the lefty Max came from C-dale with strut bolts that loosened twice I assume cuz some wanker forgot to torque them

so I checked the spec for I think 15lbs torqued them properly and the fork remained completely trouble free for all the time I had it

Maybe unridable with no hands ? cuz I did crash the prophet riding home from the craft brew no-hands

but I did not investigate further I just did not do it again

the lefty Max came from C-dale with strut bolts that loosened twice I assume cuz some wanker forgot to torque them

so I checked the spec for I think 15lbs torqued them properly and the fork remained completely trouble free for all the time I had it
    He thought that if you went off a drop the whole front end was going to wrench out from underneath you.

C-dale had a winning crazy french guy Cedric Gracia using a lefty max to race dual slalom

the year I rode it at interbike the lefty was great it worked well, I also rode the first Reign and whatever that fork was it sucked after rounds of press gatehrings, not working well leaking all over the front end,

Some people just could not get over the missing fork leg, i've seen guys just freak out, I would point out to people whatever you drove here in has a macpherson strut front suspension which is pretty much what a lefty is

Leftys do look weird as hell, it would take me a good long while to get used to riding one. My lizard brain has preconceived notions about what bike forks should look like

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Leftys do look weird as hell, it would take me a good long while to get used to riding one. My lizard brain has preconceived notions about what bike forks should look like
    I’ve got two seasons on my lefty Ocho and I love the thing.
    I don’t have any problem with the way it looks, but, when you’re riding you don’t see it.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

well I just got on the bike and rode it with no issues but I probably lack the sensitiviy to worry

I think the Max with Manitou SPV which I had might have been the best riding most trouble free lefty

but think about it, if you spend your whole ride looking at the front wheel intstead of where you are going

it might not be the best ride ?

but think about it, if you spend your whole ride looking at the front wheel intstead of where you are going

it might not be the best ride ?
    Yeah, I would be so focused on trying to figure out if it felt weird that the actual riding would take a back seat. Given that the last time I bought a mountain bike was 25 years ago, I'm sure Cannondale isn't losing any sleep over potentially losing a sale to me

Anyone seen Art Shirk post lately? Is he buried somewhere on his property?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy