Check Out Our Shop
Page 466 of 466 FirstFirst ... 461 462 463 464 465 466
Results 11,626 to 11,632 of 11632
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    This guy from Kansass was in the left lane for quite a few miles during that storm Saturday morning. Some people were all agitated but I wasn't too concerned since we were headed for a dead stop before the tunnel anyway.
    But what's up with the sword fighting on the wheel cover?

Attachment 492979
    Holy shit, I saw that exact guy too. "It is all fun and games till someone loses a Weiner". Must have been a white elephant gift in his group of midwest camper dorks. Oh well, good for him. haha, hope he has fun and doesn't lose a Weiner.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    It'll make no difference thanks to this exception:
    ah, the Georgetown Hill exception... Now it makes sense that the trucking industry didn't oppose. Because they wrote in an exception for the exact time when the trucks go in the left lane and slow everything down.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

70 doing its best today

i70 west closed at george now.

I think they closed and re-opened VP 4x today. I can't even bother to check to see what status it is in now.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I'm so very glad I rescheduled the cats Denver vet appointment. Getting stuck on 70 or in Denver with a chemo cat just sounds so miserable for all.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

We got stuck in Vail for a while tonight coming back from the desert. Eventually made it, just a few hours late. Weather was shit, but roads were actually not that bad for us who were properly prepared. Trucks and 2wd cars were fucking everyone over. 2wd dually with bald tires towing a trailer fuck you too.