Check Out Our Shop
Page 660 of 670 FirstFirst ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... LastLast
Results 16,476 to 16,500 of 16746
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Go back and read the whole dialogue if you need the discussion of wives and salaries explained to you - especially if you’re gonna enviously obsess over it like this. Doesn’t sound like you’re doing too well mentally though so my advice is to instead spend that time getting some rest and maybe some extra fiber in your diet.
    You're the one that keeps bringing it up.

Interesting. If only there was some technology with a large demand for power that could provide revenue for the 250k MW of power while it waits years to connect to the grid, but also provide immediate load demand response.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kensilv...h=54f31f1f9e1e

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Interesting. If only there was some technology with a large demand for power that could provide revenue for the 250k MW of power while it waits years to connect to the grid, but also provide immediate load demand response.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kensilv...h=54f31f1f9e1e
    Interesting they mention storing excess energy in batteries instead of just wasting it. They still have plenty to learn I guess.

https://twitter.com/zGuz/status/1791...EEwFFYwKg&s=19

Hey Jong, Can you plz submit your mea culpa by COB today. Thnx

Jong looks busy today w a bunch of homeless setting up on his lawn. Also buried in denial chart making

https://twitter.com/zGuz/status/1791...EEwFFYwKg&s=19

Hey Jong, Can you plz submit your mea culpa by COB today. Thnx
    37 against, which, assuming the vote is following the house, are all Democrats.

Is 37 significant majority of the 51 senate votes Biden’s party has? I don’t know, I’m not good at math.

Edit: 38 against now.

Bitcoin....who's gotten into it?

You're the one that keeps bringing it up.
    Go ahead and show where I keep bringing up my salary or my wife’s like you and Byates keep doing.

Benny wont kick down cheeseburger. Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    37 against, which, assuming the vote is following the house, are all Democrats.

Is 37 significant majority of the 51 senate votes Biden’s party has? I don’t know, I’m not good at math.

Edit: 38 against now.
    Chuck Fucking Schumer and John Hickenlooper voted Yea. They are insiders of the Dem insider group.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Go ahead and show where I keep bringing up my salary or my wife’s like you and Byates keep doing.
    I don't ever remember you mentioning it...

Thanks for the help Shera, paypal worked like a champ. Burger funding complete. Paypal also wanted about 0.0002 btc fee to sell, so 0.0004 loss along the exit path and I'm out for now. It's full speed ahead to cheeseburger heaven for the rest of you.
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

Chuck Fucking Schumer and John Hickenlooper voted Yea. They are insiders of the Dem insider group.
    And yet the overwhelming majority of Biden’s Party was on his side?

Separately, I don’t know what any individual voters motivations were, but the threat of a veto often frees up members to vote differently than they would if the bill they’re voting on would actually be signed into law. So I wouldn’t assume that the threat of a veto necessarily changed more votes from yea to nay than nay to yea.

Also, the Senators representing Wall Street voting in favor of Wall Street may not be the big shock you seem to think it is.

And Hickenlooper? The first term junior senator from Colorado? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Not DJSapp View Post
    Thanks for the help Shera, paypal worked like a champ. Burger funding complete. Paypal also wanted about 0.0002 btc fee to sell, so 0.0004 loss along the exit path and I'm out for now. It's full speed ahead to cheeseburger heaven for the rest of you.
    All hail TRG BTC cheeseburger day. 5/16/24.

Into the anal of history.

Here’s the Official Senate Insiders, for all who care:

https://www.senate.gov/senators/leadership.htm

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I don't ever remember you mentioning it...
    I did mention it in response to Byates bringing up my wife. It’s been jealousy from the sour twins ever since.

Benny will you commission me a marble statue?

Kind of interesting. Gold plated Morgan silver dollars. My gold guy tells me: they were part of a collection, a wealthy gold miner guy had a bunch of Morgan's plated to use as poker chips. Huh.

Benny this is the BTC thread.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post

Benny this is the BTC thread.
    this is indeed the Bennymac Triggers Cultists thread.

Well it is TRG BTC cheeseburger day

Well it is TRG BTC cheeseburger day
    those are going to be some expensive burgers in a few years

Yes

Sapp in honor of you I has cheeseburger now.

- I don’t live in SF
    - I agree California has a massive housing problem, which leads to homelessness. The solution is to allow housing to be built. We’re finally starting, but it’s going to be a long slog even if NIMBY’s don’t manage to fuck things up.
    - I have no issue at all with the ‘astronomical’ top tax rate. Other states should get on board with that.
    - Is the free alcohol leading to net savings as implied at the start of the article? Not reading the whole thing.

The last few pages have delivered much amusement as usual. Jimmy Buffet would approve.

However big-bitcoin-miners-growing-threat-bitcoin

If a single group controls 51% percent of bitcoin’s mining power, they can censor transactions and double-spend, which occurs when the same bitcoin is spent more than once. The US government or Chinese government could exert pressure on these large mining companies to exclude transactions from Bitcoin blocks.

As if so much centralization in the mining complex itself wasn’t enough, BlackRock has its tentacles all over the Bitcoin mining after investing in many of the top miners, including Marathon Digital, Cipher Mining, and Terawulf Inc. Wall Street could conceivably wield influence over the Bitcoin mining index in a manner similar to the way that the “Big Three” — BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard — wield influence over the stock market.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime