Check Out Our Shop
Page 659 of 669 FirstFirst ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... LastLast
Results 16,451 to 16,475 of 16716

Bitcoin....who's gotten into it?

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Imagine thinking BTC is the cult when you have shit like this going down at BH. People fucking worship Warren, who has had an absolutely huge role in the obesity epidemic and microplastic pollution (https://www.axios.com/2024/04/24/cok...ic-waste-study) as a major shareholder of Coca Cola. And morons cheer when he calls BTC rat poison squared. Furthermore, you guys cheer on the SEC, Executive Branch, and Lizzy who have been acting in breach of the constitution while trying to kill crypto but give Buffett and BH special treatment.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/15/warr...en-buying.html

"Berkshire has been keeping this purchase secret for two quarters straight. Berkshire was granted confidential treatment to keep the details of one or more of its stock holdings confidential."

https://twitter.com/joecarlsonshow/s...40242569924678

Attachment 493659

Please explain how Bitcoin will solve plastic pollution.

Sent from my island using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Just because other things are cults doesn't mean BTC isn't.
    One of those "cults" is getting special treatment from the SEC. The other "cult" is facing unconstitutional treatment and extreme prejudice from corrupt politicians.

Maybe because they are the ones who deserve to be called out?

Scroll up a little and read where I did what I always say I do, which is try to help people out. After which, I got called names by Jong who is having a meltdown today.

Then of course we have you, who never adds anything of substance, while constantly trying to stir up controversy, oblivious to your condescending racist comments against Africans and Latin Americans.
    You’re calling me racist for things I said that weren’t remotely racist.

And in the same post complaining about how you get called names and complaining about people trying to stir up controversy LOL ok sure.

Getting called out on your hypocrisy does not equal bullying. Saying BTC isn’t gonna save the impoverished children of Central America isn’t racist.

All this irony is lost on you. Rest assured everyone else sees it. Consider not being so desperate - it’s kinda cringey and embarrassing to witness.

Sapp up another cheeseburger

TIL not believing Bitcoin will lift South American and African countries out of poverty is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    You’re calling me racist for things I said that weren’t remotely racist.

And in the same post complaining about how you get called names and complaining about people trying to stir up controversy LOL ok sure.

Getting called out on your hypocrisy does not equal bullying. Saying BTC isn’t gonna save the impoverished children of Central America isn’t racist.

All this irony is lost on you. Rest assured everyone else sees it. Consider not being so desperate - it’s kinda cringey and embarrassing to witness.
    Your financial privilege and continual lack of self-awareness are showing. Constantly working to undermine something that is indeed helping people in developing nations is racist whether you realize it or not.

No

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    TIL not believing Bitcoin will lift South American and African countries out of poverty is racist.
    Listen to this Jong. Then accept that hitching your wagon to a racist president who is currently enabling genocide and literally said he'd prostitute himself to the highest bidder was a bad idea.
    https://open.spotify.com/episode/0Ii...db297eee5a4eb4

No
    You're on here bragging about your 400k salary and calling me cringe. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

Sent from my island using TGR Forums
    Bitcoin solves every problem under the sun.. In his imaginary world.
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    Bitcoin solves every problem under the sun.. In his imaginary world.
    But nobody is willing to P2P with the DJ for some burgers for his children. That's fucked up. If I had a K laying around I would do it in an instant. No fees, no taxes, just P2P, like old times.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    But nobody is willing to P2P with the DJ for some burgers for his children. That's fucked up. If I had a K laying around I would do it in an instant. No fees, no taxes, just P2P, like old times.
    I'll chip in to hold the corn in a 3/5 multisig with some mags so that one day soon we can have enough money to fix this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Solving it according to Stale means making the problem orders of magnitude worse

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ng-two-iphones

I'll chip in to hold the corn in a 3/5 multisig with some mags so that one day soon we can have enough money to fix this site.
    I don't trust big bathrobe to fix the systemic problems. But I would like to haz cheezeburgers for DJ not DJ.

You're on here bragging about your 400k salary and calling me cringe. LMAO
    Yeah only in response to you guys drawing mags wives and daughters into the conversation to talk about “hate fucking” them. Yep - you sure are here to “help mags”. Classy as fuck.

No one but you two assholes are LMAO at that. And then Shera chimes in with “oh that - that’s cause these guys are just getting bullied”

Give me a fucking break. Sit down. You’re out of your league.

Well…maybe not the local bar trivia league LOL

And you’re racist for assuming I’m white. Go back to school boy.

Yeah only in response to you guys drawing mags wives and daughters into the conversation to talk about “hate fucking” them. Yep - you sure are here to “help mags”. Classy as fuck.

No one but you two assholes are LMAO at that. And then Shera chimes in with “oh that - that’s cause these guys are just getting bullied”

Give me a fucking break. Sit down. You’re out of your league.

Well…maybe not the local bar trivia league LOL

And you’re racist for assuming I’m white. Go back to school boy.
    Wait, so your response to someone talking about hate fucking your wife (which I didn't say, I said something along the lines of tender and passionate love making by Byates) was to um...brag about your salary?

Benny you are flush AF, kick down some cheeseburger to sapp so he can hold his btc. mags helping mags man. you have enough pissing marble scluptures

and while you're at it, buy dunfree a personality, they ship direct from amazon

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Sapp up another cheeseburger
    Supersize that shit baby! Got the FYA going to unlock the account and should be able to transfer tomorrow. We'll see if we can get an extra milkshake with that burger.

Meanwhile the real retirement portfolio is up a Wendy's franchise payment today.
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

Quote Originally Posted by Not DJSapp View Post
    Supersize that shit baby! Got the FYA going to unlock the account and should be able to transfer tomorrow. We'll see if we can get an extra milkshake with that burger.

Meanwhile the real retirement portfolio is up a Wendy's franchise payment today.
    How can we trust this guy?

Cheeseburger make the world go round. I can't say cheeseburger is a bad investment.

Wait, so your response to someone talking about hate fucking your wife (which I didn't say, I said something along the lines of tender and passionate love making by Byates) was to um...brag about your salary?
    Go back and read the whole dialogue if you need the discussion of wives and salaries explained to you - especially if you’re gonna enviously obsess over it like this. Doesn’t sound like you’re doing too well mentally though so my advice is to instead spend that time getting some rest and maybe some extra fiber in your diet.

one day soon we can have enough money to fix this site.
    $60 / month: https://www.vbulletin.com/en/vbulletin-cloud

Migration should be easy for a tech lead.

^ why aren't we doing this. Todd owns tgr. We can own TRG MAG.