Check Out Our Shop
Page 658 of 669 FirstFirst ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... LastLast
Results 16,426 to 16,450 of 16716
    Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    https://twitter.com/VailshireCap/sta...88776752480289

Given its historical purchasing power appreciation, I think it’s helpful for some to think of #Bitcoin as an annuity.

You don’t try to “take profits” on an annuity, like some sort of degenerate trader.

Rather, you build up your annuity/savings during your prime working years, then draw down (or borrow against) the balance over the ensuing decades, as needed.
    I wish it would be so...maybe. We'll see.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    This is so stupid. This is what's wrong with the world, what's wrong with the internet. We're all on the same team.
    Me turning around byates insult is what’s wrong?

How about don’t personally insult me just because I pointed out the ridiculousness of stales statement that ‘Biden’s party’ doesn’t agree with him, because they overwhelmingly do.

I'm on the same team as jong he just pays all the taxes. Love that guy

This is so stupid. This is what's wrong with the world, what's wrong with the internet. We're all on the same team.
    All I did was try to help out Not DJ Sapp and Jong insulted me. . ¯\_(?)_/¯

Sapp needs to let us know when BTC is sold for cheeseburgers so we can do a TRG BTC cheeseburger day..

All I did was try to help out Not DJ Sapp and Jong insulted me. . ¯\_(?)_/¯
    Now I’m going to insult you.

Are you a gaslighting piece of shit or the stupidest fucking person in the world? Pick one, cause there isn’t another option I see.

DJ wasn’t asking about the fucking SEC’s Bitcoin rules, was he?

Jong having a rough one today with the giant green BTC dildo up his bunghole. He can't control his emotions.

Jong laughed at his own joke with an intensity that hinted at a darkness within

Jong wandering around his house looking for charts amongst the tax bills

Either of you want to address the fact that 90% of Biden’s party supported the SEC, in contradiction to stale’s claim, or just stick with the insults?

Maybe stale could issue a mea culpa or something. Though that could open the floodgates for him.

As the sun began to set over the majestic mountains of California, a heated debate was unfolding on the TRG ski forum. The legendary barronofJong, known for his vast knowledge of skiing and disdain for Bitcoin, was engaged in a fierce battle with other users over the controversial cryptocurrency.

Despite his expertise in ski charts and conditions, barronofJong found himself constantly at odds with users who pointed out his frequent errors in judgment. But it was his vehement hatred for Bitcoin that truly fueled the fire of the forum.

As Bitcoin continued its meteoric rise, barronofJong's frustration grew exponentially. Living in California, where taxes were already sky-high, he felt the pressure of missing out on what seemed like an opportunity of a lifetime. But his stubborn refusal to even consider investing in Bitcoin only further solidified his reputation as a forum legend.

The clash between barronofJong and the pro-Bitcoin users reached a fever pitch, with insults and accusations flying back and forth. But through it all, barronofJong remained resolute in his stance, determined to stay true to his beliefs no matter the cost.

And so, as the sun dipped below the horizon, the legend of barronofJong and his epic battles on the TRG ski forum continued to captivate users far and wide. For better or for worse, his refusal to back down had solidified his place in the annals of internet ski forum history.

you said annals, hehe
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Either of you want to address the fact that 90% of Biden’s party supported the SEC, in contradiction to stale’s claim, or just stick with the insults?

Maybe stale could issue a mea culpa or something. Though that could open the floodgates for him.
    They 21 Ds voted yea despite a highly unusual letter from the White House (written up by Liz Warren's staffers no doubt) threating a veto.

https://twitter.com/iampaulgrewal/st...02273757839578

A mea cupla? lol

You haters are a bunch of clowns. You've been saying over and over for YEARS that BTC is going to zero and it just keeps getting stronger. Where's your mea culpa?

Not reading all the AI bullshit, but I did see California’s high taxes mentioned when I skimmed it.

Since you seem to have the memory of a goldfish, California isn’t a high tax state unless you’re rich. It’s got the type of progressive taxation that reduces inequality.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2F067C13-D538-4570-8DE0-98BE87401BD0.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	204.8 KB 
ID:	493648

Name:	A4E4C669-597B-4E94-B38E-CD3B380AD917.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	348.0 KB 
ID:	493650

https://itep.org/whopays-map-7th-edition/

Don’t get your policy advice from Jamie Dimon or his sycophants on teevee.

They 21 Ds voted yea despite a highly unusual letter from the White House (written up by Liz Warren's staffers no doubt) threating a veto.

https://twitter.com/iampaulgrewal/st...02273757839578

A mea cupla? lol

You haters are a bunch of clowns. You've been saying over and over for YEARS that BTC is going to zero and it just keeps getting stronger. Where's your mea culpa?
    Please find where I said it’s going to zero.

And when I make an obvious mistake, I acknowledge it, like a week or two ago when I’d pulled the wrong GDP numbers.

But I don’t recall you ever retracting anything, ever, even when it’s obviously wrong. Like your statement that Biden’s party doesn’t support the SEC’s rules when 90% voted in favor.

But sure, make up some bullshit about a president saying that they’d veto a bill being highly unusual if that makes you feel better.

Why do you only point out the bullshit behavior of the anti-crypto crowd

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Maybe because they are the ones who deserve to be called out?

Scroll up a little and read where I did what I always say I do, which is try to help people out. After which, I got called names by Jong who is having a meltdown today.

Then of course we have you, who never adds anything of substance, while constantly trying to stir up controversy, oblivious to your condescending racist comments against Africans and Latin Americans.

...why do you expect her to do a 180 after years of crypto cultism?

Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    ...why do you expect her to do a 180 after years of crypto cultism?
    Imagine thinking BTC is the cult when you have shit like this going down at BH. People fucking worship Warren, who has had an absolutely huge role in the obesity epidemic and microplastic pollution (https://www.axios.com/2024/04/24/cok...ic-waste-study) as a major shareholder of Coca Cola. And morons cheer when he calls BTC rat poison squared. Furthermore, you guys cheer on the SEC, Executive Branch, and Lizzy who have been acting in breach of the constitution while trying to kill crypto but give Buffett and BH special treatment.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/15/warr...en-buying.html

"Berkshire has been keeping this purchase secret for two quarters straight. Berkshire was granted confidential treatment to keep the details of one or more of its stock holdings confidential."

https://twitter.com/joecarlsonshow/s...40242569924678

Name:	GettyImages-2150879457-236e72cf69214c0cb768d77a60fd2e2a.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	493659

Touche. I got triggered by the "team" thing because of the red/blue political thing. I just feel like we're all being manipulated by the 1%.

byates can be a terrible troll and I feel guilty every time he makes me laugh. stalefish can be skewed in his viewpoints and might not be helpful to people learning about bitcoin.

Happy?
    Henry David Thoreau

Touche. I got triggered by the "team" thing because of the red/blue political thing. I just feel like we're all being manipulated by the 1%.

byates can be a terrible troll and I feel guilty every time he makes me laugh. stalefish can be skewed in his viewpoints and might not be helpful to people learning about bitcoin.

Happy?
    oNlY inVesT WhAt YoU cAn AFford To LosE

I try to be funny. It's all a game. I'm just fucking around w ppl. I get a huge kick out of ppl lambasting me. At the end of the day I wish everyone well. Even those without BTC may the Almighty bless you w BTC at the gates of heaven.

Kind regards

Imagine thinking BTC is the cult when you have shit like this going down at BH. People fucking worship Warren, who has had an absolutely huge role in the obesity epidemic and microplastic pollution
    Just because other things are cults doesn't mean BTC isn't.

Henry David Thoreau