Check Out Our Shop
Page 657 of 670 FirstFirst ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,425 of 16746
    Buy more

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Save it for your kids
    I did. BTC was ~6k when my CPU was working. Now it's 61, the kids are hungry ass teenagers, and they want some fucking cheeseburgers.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

I've mined a lot on nicehash, with gpus and asics. They always pay in bitcoin.

If you already have a paypal account, you can sell there with no additional kyc. Easy peasy. Can't speak to fees.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    I've mined a lot on nicehash, with gpus and asics. They always pay in bitcoin.

If you already have a paypal account, you can sell there with no additional kyc. Easy peasy. Can't speak to fees.
    I got a PayPal acct. So I just need to setup a wallet there?

I would by a trezor or a ledger, transfer it to that, then swap it for cash with someone you know personally. Shouldn't be hard to find someone looking to stack a few sats.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by Not DJSapp View Post
    I did. BTC was ~6k when my CPU was working. Now it's 61, the kids are hungry ass teenagers, and they want some fucking cheeseburgers.

Like all of us they are fat enough. Put it away, buy more when it dips, they'll thank you later

Even Biden's own party knows Lizzy's anti-crypto army is fighting the wrong war.

https://twitter.com/taylorjbarr/stat...qClqjgF8w&s=19

I got a PayPal acct. So I just need to setup a wallet there?

You don't need to "set up a wallet". Just find the crypto button, it's a little bit hidden, and that takes you to a screen with buy sell send receive. Choose receive and it'll give you an address to paste into nicehash. Once you get your funds, you can sell for dollars. I'm curious about the fees for that.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Even Biden's own party knows Lizzy's anti-crypto army is fighting the wrong war.

Ha!
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post

EvEn BiDeN’s OwN PaRtY!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82E51D58-CA34-4050-B8C5-9A7D1485D408.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	493638

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    You don't need to "set up a wallet". Just find the crypto button, it's a little bit hidden, and that takes you to a screen with buy sell send receive. Choose receive and it'll give you an address to paste into nicehash. Once you get your funds, you can sell for dollars. I'm curious about the fees for that.
    Thanks shera. Apparently my nicehash account went to inactive status and I need to get it back to active. Nicehash charges a transaction fee to send it to paypal, it was around 2%. I'm sure PP has another fee to exchange for $.

And I forgot just how insufferable crypto bros can be. 'BUY MORE, HOLD FOREVER! NEVER SPEND IT EVER! YOU'LL REGRET IT!' Yeah dipshit, I'm in all kinds of markets. My kids are going to be just fine and will thank me based on what I'm already holding onto. Played with this one and the rollercoaster here is too extreme for my liking, and there still isn't a real life use case for it. Again, I need currency that can be used for real life things, not pretend internet money that swings like AMC and Gamestop stonks. With the recent return of the 90's to mainstream popularity, I might just be able to sell my limited edition beanie baby collection. Those were also going straight to the moon, until they weren't.

Mouthbreathers gonna breath

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Mouthbreathers gonna breath
    Not nice to take about stale that way. He’s on your team.

Yes he is. And thus far we have won. And won convincingly. The numbers speak for themselves.

Inverse jong FTW

<snip> the rollercoaster here is too extreme for my liking, and there still isn't a real life use case for it.
    This.

Last time I checked the real use case for holding BTC is watching.the USD value increase exponentially. But hey sell and buy Wendy's. Brilliant strategy.

BTC has broken 60k three times, and then crashed out for 6+ months afterward. But have fun holding.

And Shera I was mistaken, nicehash just charges 0.0002 btc per transaction.

Thanks shera. Apparently my nicehash account went to inactive status and I need to get it back to active. Nicehash charges a transaction fee to send it to paypal, it was around 2%. I'm sure PP has another fee to exchange for $.

And I forgot just how insufferable crypto bros can be. 'BUY MORE, HOLD FOREVER! NEVER SPEND IT EVER! YOU'LL REGRET IT!' Yeah dipshit, I'm in all kinds of markets. My kids are going to be just fine and will thank me based on what I'm already holding onto. Played with this one and the rollercoaster here is too extreme for my liking, and there still isn't a real life use case for it. Again, I need currency that can be used for real life things, not pretend internet money that swings like AMC and Gamestop stonks. With the recent return of the 90's to mainstream popularity, I might just be able to sell my limited edition beanie baby collection. Those were also going straight to the moon, until they weren't.
    Are you sure it's not gains burning a hole in your pocket? I mean your volatility is to the upside, right?

I'm not trying to convince you to hold, not even a tiny fraction of btc relative to your stonks! Because even that can rapidly run up and then you'd have a really messed up portfolio.

Are there beanie baby etfs now? And there is a real life use case, but it's not replacing the dollar. You do you though, no worries. But you could certainly let that bitcoin sit in your paypal account, I guess it's pretty safe there. If you have plenty of assets, what's the harm?
    Henry David Thoreau

Short term liquidity is the use case of the moment because ikon passes x4, taxes, and summer camp bills all hit at the same time. Uncle Sam is watching my other portfolio like a hawk for cap gains so I don't want to rock that boat. This BTC is all gains for me, the electricity I used mining in 2020-2021 is long since paid. And frankly I'm likely to forget about a couple hundred bucks linked to a burner email account that I don't use for anything else. My point about beanie babies is nothing is actually money unless you have an exit strategy. Gotta check on that once in a while before you get screwed.

That and cashing in at a 60k peak and rebuying at 20k in 6 months is the big brain move. Look at every other BTC pattern. 60k has been the top of the mountain. Time to step out for a minute.

^ now you're.makinf sense. I take small profits here and there. Too easy/volitile not too.

I'll buy you a cheeseburger w BTC when we ski together.

Short term liquidity is the use case of the moment because ikon passes x4, taxes, and summer camp bills all hit at the same time. Uncle Sam is watching my other portfolio like a hawk for cap gains so I don't want to rock that boat. This BTC is all gains for me, the electricity I used mining in 2020-2021 is long since paid. And frankly I'm likely to forget about a couple hundred bucks linked to a burner email account that I don't use for anything else. My point about beanie babies is nothing is actually money unless you have an exit strategy. Gotta check on that once in a while before you get screwed.

That and cashing in at a 60k peak and rebuying at 20k in 6 months is the big brain move. Look at every other BTC pattern. 60k has been the top of the mountain. Time to step out for a minute.
    That all makes perfect sense, thanks for sharing. I agree on having an exit strategy but not on the timeframe. I sure do hope we're not done with this cycle! Also, whenever I do sell to buy stuff or whatever, I don't plan to sell all of it.
    Henry David Thoreau

https://twitter.com/VailshireCap/sta...88776752480289

Given its historical purchasing power appreciation, I think it’s helpful for some to think of #Bitcoin as an annuity.

You don’t try to “take profits” on an annuity, like some sort of degenerate trader.

Rather, you build up your annuity/savings during your prime working years, then draw down (or borrow against) the balance over the ensuing decades, as needed.

I'm retired in the winter stale.

Looks like sap has a couple more Dave's doubles in his account at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    He’s on your team.
    This is so stupid. This is what's wrong with the world, what's wrong with the internet. We're all on the same team.
    Henry David Thoreau