Check Out Our Shop
Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 2427
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    19 with the possible best goal of the season, that’s a talent to nurture and protect

Pfft.. I used to do that all the time back in the day.. Seriously fucking sick hahaha!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Holy shit, what a comeback win by Liverpool. Plus an amazing City/Tottenham game.

Anybody watch the Arsenal Luton game? Absolutely mesmerizing. Stunning win by Arsenal at the whistle, incredible effort by Luton, fantastic venue.

Definitely a great lunch hour (or two) today.

I'm sorry to see Milan out, but happy to see Pulisic score.

That was definitely a group of death. It particularly sucks for Newcastle. UCL is rare for them, and to draw this group...My guess is that they, and Milan, would have advanced out of lots of the others.

On another note, does it seem to anyone like CBS sports , and NBC sports are putting more of the high profile games on Paramount+ and Peacock? Today I had to watch Milan/Newc and Dort/PSG on Paramount+, while they played Atheltico/Lazio on the CBS sports network. It did make me glad I have a smart TV, which I'm sure most people do now. You could watch those games on regular TV in Spanish, which might have something to do with the situation, but lots of times this fall during group stage games I noticed that they were not playing the most high profile games on CBS sports, you had to use the Paramount app. I didn't notice this as much a couple of years ago.

It makes me really glad I work from home. 8 years ago, the last time I went to the office every day, I used to be able to usually watch UCL games at lunch at a restaurant I could walk to. There were lots of us in nearby offices who regularly went to the same spot, the same crew most of the time. Even during the group stages, they would always have a couple of games going, and they would be high profile ones. After I became remote, I usually found that the high profile gorup stage games would be carried.

I started to see this changing last year, or maybe the year before. I have consistently been amazed by which games they choose to put on TV, and which they put on the app. Of course, you can watch the one on TV on the app, but it seems weird to me, some of the decisions they are making.

I have started to notice the same thing with NBC sports. It seemed they would usually broadcast the most high profile EPL games on TV. Now that has changed, I've counted many days where the best (and obviously I know this is subjective) game is on Peacock, not on NBC sports.

It seems like maybe they are trying tin incentivize people to pay the 6 bucks a month and get the app? I don't know for sure, but it feels that way.

With the UCL, I guess it might have to do with rights, since the Spanish networks usually have the bigger games. I really don't know.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but I have noticed a trend. It would certainly be in their best interests to hold the best games for the app, to incentivize people to get it.

I could certainly be wrong. But it really seems fishy to me.

Has anyone else noticed this? I'm curious. No offense to Athletico/Lazio fans, but if I had my choice of which game to feature as the biggest one today, that wouldn't have been it.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Table looking pretty good now..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Table looking pretty good now..
    We are all Toon Army today but you...

No player has missed more Premier League penalties since the start of last season than Mohamed Salah (4).

Fucking Arsenal.

The 26 World Cup will have ATL hosting 8 matches including a semi-final at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

Wonder what airBnBing the house would look like during that stretch.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/atl...ding-semifinal

Also, congratulations to New Jersey for hosting a title game that does not include either the Jets or Giants.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    The 26 World Cup will have ATL hosting 8 matches including a semi-final at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

Wonder what airBnBing the house would look like during that stretch.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/atl...ding-semifinal
    Air BnB'ing the house to futbol fans?

What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post

If he leaves the Porsche in the garage I’ll rent it…

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    If he leaves the Porsche in the garage I’ll rent it…
    Name:  monocle1.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  7.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post

*Listing: sleeps 8*

*AirBnB Guest:*

I still call it The Jake.

So many Matches coming to America with the new format, its going to be madness.

Said it earlier. Noone is stopping City's illegally assembled super team.

Making football less fun for all.

Man City's last 11 games across all comps:

WWWWWWWWWWW

Man City's last 9 UCL games:

WWWWWWWWW

Stop them if you can. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Said it earlier. Noone is stopping City's illegally assembled super team.

Making football less fun for all.

Man City's last 11 games across all comps:

WWWWWWWWWWW

Man City's last 9 UCL games:

WWWWWWWWW

Stop them if you can.
    Especially now that Haaland is back. Without him, they were mortal and Liverpool was starting to get a good lead on them. But now…ugh. Another City championship is likely.

Must be especially galling for the long suffering Everton supporters hoping their side can overcome their point deduction for a single ffp charge while MC has more than a hundred.

So Mbappe officially informed PSG that he's leaving. I assume all the big clubs that have a hope of signing him are circling.

Madrid would seem to be in poll position as he's been flirting with them for years, but apparently his mom/entourage wasn't impressed with the financials of the first offer so I imagine the others have some hope. City have the money, but i dont know how it would effect their FFP case. They haven't seemed too worried in the past though. Liverpool has been earning good revenues but haven't been known for mega signings. I'm sure than Manchester United wish they wouldn't have spent 100m on Antony as maybe they could sell him on being their savior. Anyone else you could see? Newcastle maybe with a mega salary structured to increase with expected revenue increases?

Messi and Saurez today….wow!

Reggae Boyz ain't nothing ta fk wit

1-1 tie with the two goals 95 1/2 minutes apart.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Haji and Renya need to start period.

Haji Wright is clutch this week.