Check Out Our Shop
Page 1858 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 LastLast
Results 46,426 to 46,450 of 46538
    Fuck I could go for some Birthday Pie right now

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    I’ll trade a Covid birthday for a week in AK. Your family also “gave” you that. No?
    You need to check into the crazy wife thread if this is how you compare two wildly different things that have absolutely no connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Holy shit. These days even the most radical conservatives usually couch their homophobia in things like objections to drag queen story hour. It's pretty wild to see something that brazen. I can think of preferable ways to settle that score, but we're certainly even now.
    Well, there is that NFL player who gave the commencement address at Benedictine College.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Cheesecake as the name annoys me. It’s neither cheesy nor cake like.
    Call it Cream Cheese Pie. That’s literally what it is

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Maybe they could start rebranding them as Cream Pies

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Well, there is that NFL player who gave the commencement address at Benedictine College.
    A rich jock, who is obviously deeply conservatively religious, gives a speech to a deeply religious college whose enrolment is that of a medium sized high school, promoting conservative religious values. And people are losing their minds. I don't get it.

And to top it off, its a kicker (i use the pronoun it on purpose).

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Maybe they could start rebranding them as Cream Pies
    Next year’s novelty gift for the cuckoldry crowd

I've been on hold now for 55 minutes with our internal computer support division.
    I went from 2nd in line, bumped down to 12th and then back up to 7th.

Then I get " Hey, we're really fucking busy. Call back later sucker" and then they hung up on me.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

I've been on hold now for 55 minutes with our internal computer support division.
    I went from 2nd in line, bumped down to 12th and then back up to 7th.

Then I get a recorded message that basically says " Hey, we're really fucking busy. Call back later sucker" and then they hung up on me.

FACK!
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

The thing about the homophobic flag is he is not saying he is against homosexuality, That of course isn't outwardly socially acceptable, he is just showing his personal PRIDE for heterosexuality for all the world to see

Kind of like the guys who fly the black lives don't matter flag, uhm, oh, wait, I mean the " I support the police" thin blue line flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Risky click of the day

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Risky click of the day
    I wonder if they show up in a plain brown package?

Quote Originally Posted by halliday View Post
    I wonder if they show up in a plain brown package?
    Probably a bag

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    A rich jock, who is obviously deeply conservatively religious, gives a speech to a deeply religious college whose enrolment is that of a medium sized high school, promoting conservative religious values. And people are losing their minds. I don't get it.

And to top it off, it’s a kicker (i use the pronoun it on purpose).
    Because it’s culture war bullshit not religious values ding dong.

and while he’s v, we’ll paid (“rich”) relative to 99%, he’s still gonna have to do something after 35 or 40, so it’ll probably be Christian grifting.

Latest annoyance- all these ads that have sprung up in the last few months for "full body deodorant"- Axe body spray for adults I guess. Enough with the talk about "butt crack" and "underboob" stank!

(and yes I realize username checks out)

Social media. When I signed up for instagram, they asked me my interests, and I love following the ski pages etc. the camera work is a,azing now.

But now, in the feeds, my god. It’s like a bad mushroom trip. Riots, car crashes, death, animal cruelty. Etc

It’s jumped the shark.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Because it’s culture war bullshit not religious values ding dong.

and while he’s v, we’ll paid (“rich”) relative to 99%, he’s still gonna have to do something after 35 or 40, so it’ll probably be Christian grifting.
    He's made over $20mil, and hes got another contract or two in his future... He doesnt have to work another day in his life and he and his family would still be rich. That said, he will for sure try his hand at the Christian grifting game... this was him dipping his toe in, and now that he has gone viral he will be even more in demand to the exact crowd he will be targeting after his playing days are over.

Id bet this went viral mostly because of who his teammate is banging. But, the same as any wife/husband, i really doubt Tswift cares about her partner's kook of a coworker who she sees for 5 minutes once a year at the company party.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Probably a bag
    Bag O Dick? Sounds weird with just one in there.

However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Social media. When I signed up for instagram, they asked me my interests, and I love following the ski pages etc. the camera work is a,azing now.

But now, in the feeds, my god. It’s like a bad mushroom trip. Riots, car crashes, death, animal cruelty. Etc

It’s jumped the shark.
    Mine is still pretty tame. I rarely go there, but it’s pretty much just skiing, weratedogs, and my sister’s kids. Once I scroll past that stuff I stop looking.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by climberevan View Post
    A different neighbor just decided to advertise their homophobia to the world. I am #surroundedbyassholesAttachment 493479
    Next thing: incels will have Pride events

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

It’s jumped the shark.
    I pretty much just see mountain bike reels and Golden Retriever videos.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Gift cards and rebate programs.

My former Medicare provider (Lasso) had a yearly program. If you do a wellness check up, a health survey and a satisfaction survey they would rebate you $ 175 + $75 + $ 50 in the form of a debit card that was supposed to be usable only for health care related items. When I signed in in 2022 I completed all 3 and was issued a Nations Benefits debit card with $ 300.00 bucks on it. I spent it. Every cent.

I was happy enough with Lasso that I re-upped for 2023 and in the fall of 2023 I was notified that Lasso was failing and would no longer offer coverage for FY 2024. They said they would honor the wellness program with the wellness check up and the health survey, $ 175 + $ 75 for $ 250. I submitted the form in November and was told I would get my payment in February. It is fucking May and still have not seen it. They are trying to get me to accept a debit card from Walmart for $ 121.78 which they say is my remaining balance from 2023. Except I was never issued a credit or a card in 2023. And at one point in 2023 I did actually have that balance remaining..... on the card issued from 2022

We have been going back and forth and now they are requesting that Nations Benefits provides a transaction report. They say that will take up to 2 months.

Except that I have talked with Nations Benefits, they confirm I had an account in 2022, that it was depleted in 2023 and the account was closed upon depletion. When I tried explaining that to the "manager" with Lasso it made no difference, still have to wait.

Don't really care about the $$$ so much as the principal.

The real question is, the Walmart card was issued and I have an E-copy and for some reason it took forever to show up in my inbox and they are also mailing me a replacement card.

So if that replacement card shows up do I just go spend them both to zero and tell Lasso (now MyZing Health) to fuck off????
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

I’m moving

how is it that I’m super careful to bag up all the little shelf hardware and picture hooks and shit and yet I still come up one shelf bracket short when trying to get my books out of boxes?

god damn it
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Stoner moves.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Car ads that show ppl driving all over wild places. Like that ever happens not to mention the degradation of nature.

What I want to see is a car that performs well in stop & go traffic or for the parents out there one that can handle multiple car and booster seats or how about a car that has a nice big back seat for sleeping when you become homeless.

Let's be realistic.
    California is full of people who learned to drive in the snow by watching TV ads for SUV.s

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I usually request cheesecake. More like pie than a cake.
    Cheesecake was the only thiing my mother could bake so that's what I got on my birthday. Fortunately I love cheesecake.

Chase Travel Rewards.

I had a fuck ton of points and put them towards Europe flights for Mrs. PDX and me. The airline made a minor schedule change (outbound flight leaves 20 minutes later) and unbeknownst to anyone, that requires our tickets to be re-issued. No one told me and I never would have found out except I was unable to specify seats on the airline website, so called Chase's customer service in the Philippines to ask WTF. 43 minutes later, they told me that my tickets needed to be re-issued, which they then did.

Just holy fucking shit. How did neither the airline nor Chase know that the tickets needed to be re-issued? And why the fuck do I have to have a phone call with an agent rather than text chat like civilized fucking human beings? And why does the phone call take 43 minutes?