Check Out Our Shop
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 80 81 82 83 84 85
Results 2,101 to 2,109 of 2109
    OK, I feel better now that the telemark nation and free heel willies are not really fleecing the true core ski contingent of the globe.

Mine is blue Btw, don't bogart it.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    these are telemarkers, they usually communicate in grunts to find out if anyone brought a spare lighter
    And as telemarkers most are still on t-race boot with g3 targas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need walk mode. T1 and axls, among many others in the quiv, but my go to. Let's out the bastids. I want to know who the duckbutts are. Bring out your dead!
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

And nobody reading this will tell me to fuck off

cuz they have all done it
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    And nobody reading this will tell me to fuck off

cuz they have all done it
    They'll just offer you a toke. And we gave up on lighters when edibles became so widespread. And legal!

[ETA: and then we'll resume complaining about boots.]

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I need walk mode. T1 and axls, among many others in the quiv, but my go to. Let's out the bastids. I want to know who the duckbutts are. Bring out your dead!
    Duckbill rider checking in. I bought new T4s this year for my cross country set up after the old leathers exploded 3 miles from the trailhead. I couldn't find a light boot that was nearly as comfortable. These compliment my 4 buckle T1s and green veggie oil T2s. The T1s only see action with the 189 cm Gotamas and are in great condition. The T2s are starting to get the rocker bottom like the blue ones before them. I'd love some new to me T2s in 28 as more folks graduate to NTN. Please let me know if your's need a new home.

Duckbutt rider but I've been using a TX-Pro/Maestrale hybrid in order to cobble together something I'd consider acceptable walk mode. Lynx/OutlawX for the quiver with inserts so I'll probably snag a pair of the new Bandits for resort riding.

Telemark skiing is dead.

over the past few years that i've used outlaw x's, i've had a couple prereleases, which I have mitigated using that teflon tape (aka "shim tape") that 22designs sells to go on the top sheet under the "slide block." except, this does not seem to always work on my bibby's.

I still occasionally release from my bibbys. It's always in chunky/heavy deeper powder and i'm usually carrying some speed. I believe what's happening is that the front of the ski is flexing to the point where the slide block is not hitting the teflon tape when my foot is flat, I am therefore not getting the spacer gap and adequate forward spring pressure, and I am stepping out of the binding. i'm running red springs turned up to line #5 on those skis. anybody else gone through this? What am I doing wrong? should I add more tape?
    Last edited by bodywhomper; 05-06-2024 at 09:37 PM.

Anyone want some 'you pay shipping' old shitty tele skis, predrilled for 7tm. 183 atomic janak:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 10.19.13 AM.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	168.5 KB 
ID:	494050