Check Out Our Shop
Page 294 of 294 FirstFirst ... 289 290 291 292 293 294
Results 7,326 to 7,347 of 7347
    Quote Originally Posted by ENDOOO View Post
    just bought two $25 4-pk tickets off craigs to ski with a buddy who has a different pass than me. I know they are transferable, but technically resell is prohibited. Never had an issue.

Just by chance, I noticed a different ad on craigs from another part of the metro area with a pic of the tix they were selling had the same small print name on the pictured tickets as the ones I bought.

Did I get scam? only one way to find out I guess.
    same "small print name"? You have the actual tickets in hand, no? Likelihood of getting scammed is pretty low if you have actual tickets.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    same "small print name"? You have the actual tickets in hand, no? Likelihood of getting scammed is pretty low if you have actual tickets.
    Yeah I have tickets in hand. 4 pack tickets have buyer's first initial, last name and date of sale in small print on front. Apparently Loveland has been known to cancel tickets that appear for sale on craigslist/FB if they can identify them, so people crop the pic in the for sale ad. I only think I know this from reddit. They then make the original buyer show up to claim re-issued tix.

So I made sure to buy tix where the seller's pic did not have identifying info, thinking I was smart. But then I see the same ticket buyer info that is on tix I purchased on tickets in a different craigs ad. Bought mine from a guy near my office near DU, and the other ad is has location near Sloan's lake. Suppose maybe I didn't buy from the original buyer or some other weird chain of custody. Guess I won't know until I try to use them.

I suppose it's possible, but I bet you're fine. And if they don't work, you can probably find cheap tickets just walking the parking lot.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

You were right. I was wrong to be suspicious. I will trust the CL community more in the future. Fun day...especially first 2 hours of surfy pow before the warm up.

I have 2 LL tickets to unload for cheap, no initials on them anywhere- bought them direct from LL online and they were mailed to me so maybe that is the difference versus buying them in person at a store?

In any case, shoot me a pm if anybody wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    I have 2 LL tickets to unload for cheap, no initials on them anywhere- bought them direct from LL online and they were mailed to me so maybe that is the difference versus buying them in person at a store?

In any case, shoot me a pm if anybody wants.
    Open the week of May 13 ? ??

If so, I'm IN.

skiJ

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post

If so, I'm IN.

skiJ
    Think they close on the 12th.

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post

If so, I'm IN.

skiJ
    Think they close on the 12th.

A basin will be open. 63 dollar friends and family tickets weekdays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the ridge to the east of porc saddle called porcupine ridge? Never been up there or seen it open until today. Great day to explore a new line. Comes down to the top of 6.

Is the ridge to the east of porc saddle called porcupine ridge? Never been up there or seen it open until today. Great day to explore a new line. Comes down to the top of 6.

Yes, Porcupine Ridge. They opened it? That's a first, it's been a permanent closure as long as I've known. It used to get poached from time to time and they'd toss out bans if they caught you.

Yes. Seemingly all this was in play with many lines being skied. Yeah that was my recollection that it was perm closure. Some mild vetting by patrol at the rope at porc saddle. They were talking to everyone going.

Just when you think they screwed the ridge by not bootlicking and bombing wild child to the ground, they go and totally redeem themselves.

I'll be damned

I have one ticket left from a 4pak for free that I won’t be able to use this week. Pick up on the near south side of Bear Creek Lake park (Simms & Quincy). I can leave it in the mailbox for whoever wants it.

Edit: CLAIMED!
    Last edited by V.R.P; 05-05-2024 at 07:46 PM.

Yes. Seemingly all this was in play with many lines being skied. Yeah that was my recollection that it was perm closure. Some mild vetting by patrol at the rope at porc saddle. They were talking to everyone going.

Just when you think they screwed the ridge by not bootlicking and bombing wild child to the ground, they go and totally redeem themselves.

Hiked it today. Patrol said it hadn’t been open in 20 years. So stoked to get over there! Does anyone know the names of the lines?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    stay outta my line

Quote Originally Posted by TransplantedFromRMNP View Post
    Hiked it today. Patrol said it hadn’t been open in 20 years. So stoked to get over there! Does anyone know the names of the lines?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Skiers Choice? Now is the time!

I heard it hadn’t been open in 24yrs from a long time worker yesterday. The unnamed lines had been on a luv trail map until 2005 it seems.

I first bought a LL pass in 07/08 and am confident this is the first time it's been open since before then. So that'd be at least 17 years.

I just found an envelope with a couple of tickets in it, does anyone want free passes? I can’t go this weekend.

What an incredible closing day today was.

Ridge was wall to wall.

Super cool to get up on porcupine ridge in Pow. Kudos to Patrol for making it happen.

Name:  porc1.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  93.5 KB

Name:  porc2.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  48.7 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	porc3.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	493513

Just tried to renew my pass and got a message that they are sold out. Same for non renewal season passes. WTF?

I sent them an email asking if renewal passes were sold out and I received a phone call today. I told them I purchased a full price pass in the event and they promptly refunded me the difference. Perfect customer service. +1